Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

OPEL prices in July [Diesel]

Options
  • 21-04-2008 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

Anyone got some solid info on their 1.3 diesel prices for July?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,423 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Anyone got some solid info on their 1.3 diesel prices for July?

I'm not sure what you mean. You mean the price of a litre of diesel at the pumps (no one can tell ya) or the price of a particular car with a 1.3l diesel engine. New or second hand? :confused:

If you want to know how a car with a certain list price now (with VRT based on engine capacity) would possibly be priced (if the full saving or the full loss is passed onto the consumer) from July (with VRT based on CO2 emissions), see the new sticky. It will give you all your answers...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

If you mean Opel then their dealers have confirmed prices. I'm waiting for the full price list to arrive so only have one badly faxed page at the moment.

Astra 1.3 Estates are going down by €1400. I'd expect hatches to be similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

R.O.R wrote: »
    Astra 1.3 Estates are going down by €1400. I'd expect hatches to be similar.

Thanks - thats what I was after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

unkel wrote: »
    I'm not sure what you mean.

Ya I had the thread spelled as "open" instead of "opel"....

Advertisement