Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Theory: Relating to S4Ep4

• 22-04-2008 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

Is this the tenth doctors last round up. There is no confirmation he's signed on for a new series right? Because that line from the Ood, your song coming to an end...I mean, short of killing off the Doctor permenantly, what else might it hint at? Hmmm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭Smiler

GWolf wrote: »
    Is this the tenth doctors last round up. There is no confirmation he's signed on for a new series right? Because that line from the Ood, your song coming to an end...I mean, short of killing off the Doctor permenantly, what else might it hint at? Hmmm

Wasn't the Ood song a song of sorrow or something. Maybe they mean that the Doctor's one is gonna end, ie Rose comes back....

I dunno I'm nearly giving up on this series anyway
    If David Tennant says "OH YES!!!!" one more bloody time I'm gonna kick the feckin telly.

"Would you like a Jellybaby???"
    Now that was a catchphrase:)

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Teh Russ

Well, Tennant's signed through '09 (he's filming the Xmas special at the moment - there's pics and spoilers all over teh intarwebs right now) so he won't be dying/regenerating just yet.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Teh Russ wrote: »
    Well, Tennant's signed through '09 (he's filming the Xmas special at the moment - there's pics and spoilers all over teh intarwebs right now) so he won't be dying/regenerating just yet.

He's not signed on for series 5 though, has he? Maybe he's brown bread in one of the specials...

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Teh Russ

SDooM wrote: »
    He's not signed on for series 5 though, has he? Maybe he's brown bread in one of the specials...

It's certainly possible... but I find it hard to imagine they can build up a sufficiently powerful story arc over the course of a few bank holiday specials in '09 to lead to Doc no.10 being killed off. Personally, I'd imagine he's going to meet his demise at the end of series 5 in 2010.

Teh Russ wrote: »
    It's certainly possible... but I find it hard to imagine they can build up a sufficiently powerful story arc over the course of a few bank holiday specials in '09 to lead to Doc no.10 being killed off. Personally, I'd imagine he's going to meet his demise at the end of series 5 in 2010.

That would make him an exceptionally long lasting Doctor... not that I am complaining, but isn't the average 3 seasons?

• Advertisement

Further to the Rose theory, according to the tardis wiki, Roses theme was playing when the Ood mentioned the Doctors song ending...

Advertisement