Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WSOPE on Sky Sports 2 now

• 22-04-2008 1:01am

Just saw this was on. Hopefully get to see Annette getting her chip stolen as she laughs at a bad call.

Hellmuth's entrance: ghey.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

it's all on pokertube

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭DubTony

Watched some of this on pokertube a few nights ago. Mother of Jesus, what an atrocious presentation. It's like the Phil Hellmuth show, but it's crap 'cos he keeps winning hands. As for his entrance .... ffs. Has the man no pride at all?

Jamie Gold's comment to that kid who made the good call with the JJ when Jamie had 33 on a 10d-7d-4c board and Jamie c-raises him all-in, only to hit the 3 on the turn

"That's what you get for playing the Jacks"

Kids comment (on his 18th birthday, braces and all)

"Live players are so bad"

Great tv :D

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Jamie Gold's comment to that kid who made the good call with the JJ when Jamie had 33 on a 10d-7d-4c board and Jamie c-raises him all-in, only to hit the 3 on the turn

I was watching that myself and couldn't help but laugh at the kid! he started laughing when he seen the 33, then on the turn another 3, that shut him up fast enough!

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    I was watching that myself and couldn't help but laugh at the kid! he started laughing when he seen the 33, then on the turn another 3, that shut him up fast enough!

Yeah, to be fair to Gold it really was a case of "nah nah nah nah nah!!!!" on the turn. That's one thing I noticed about the internet guys v most (note: not all) of the live pros. The live pro's seem to have more class when they get and give bad beats.

Take that kid laughing at Jamie Gold, or Annette doing the same in the video posted here somewhere recently, at the same event no less. I just think it is such a disrespectful thing to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭mickc

that was timex (michael mcdonald) big time online mtter
    he won the EPT in dortmund (posts on 2+2 a lot)

I couldn't remember his name thanks Mick. Christ that bugged me last night. I knew the name should mean something and when he asked Gold "what's your name online?" I had one of those frustrating moments when the info is right there but you just cant remember it.

Still funny though, great comments all round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

timex is so sick. imagine playing 200/400 and 500/1k when you were 16/17 years old

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

timex is so sick. imagine playing 200/400 and 500/1k when you were 16/17 years old

i always thought he was a tourney player? no? does he still play cash?

cuterob wrote: »
    i always thought he was a tourney player? no? does he still play cash?
    he was hit21hit on ftp before he before he turned 18. use to play hsnl. his blog is over at cardrunners under hit21hit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

he was hit21hit on ftp before he before he turned 18. use to play hsnl. his blog is over at cardrunners under hit21hit.

struggling to find it? link?:confused:

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

I watched this on pokertube and must say I like Grub Smith's commentary.

I used love watching him years back on Travel Sick and the original Sin Cities.

If you can track down Travel Sick then please please do so.
    Probably one of the funniest TV shows of all time, IMO.

Advertisement