Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tat info

Options
  • 22-04-2008 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Stars like that are an everyday tattoo for most places. Wildcat, Snakebite, Inkwell, Colourworks, Art Tattoo. Somewhere in the region of €200 for all those probably, depends on the place and the speed of the artist.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭da1&only

Looks good was thinking of getting somethings similar done.I asked in Zulu in temple bar and i was told about an hour and €180.Dont think the hair thing is to much of a big deal,i have one on my stomach,got it done a couple of years ago and needless to say ive gotten alot hairier since then and it still looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It'd just look obscured by the hair somewhat. Depends on how hairy you are!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Gorilla man im thinking, rename him gorillaman666

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Im going to get my first tattoo soon. Mixture of excitement and fear. I'm not even sure how to go about it. Im going to get it done in tattoo zoo in cork. I think i have to go in first, show them the design, and then i suppose i can make an appointment to get it done. I hope i will go through with it!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

phi3 wrote: »
    Im going to get my first tattoo soon. Mixture of excitement and fear. I'm not even sure how to go about it. Im going to get it done in tattoo zoo in cork. I think i have to go in first, show them the design, and then i suppose i can make an appointment to get it done. I hope i will go through with it!!!:D
    if yea re scared dont have it done as yould get scared more when yea arrive at the tattooist as youll only get tensed up.

davey180 wrote: »
    if yea re scared dont have it done as yould get scared more when yea arrive at the tattooist as youll only get tensed up.

Ah i wouldnt say im really scared, a bit nervous. But im always nervous before things, and fine when im actually doing it.
    Anyone know if theres usually a long wait between first meeting the tattooist and getting an appointment. I suppose it depends on where you go and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

phi3 wrote: »
    Anyone know if theres usually a long wait between first meeting the tattooist and getting an appointment. I suppose it depends on where you go and stuff

Answered your own question there! And right enough too! :)
    Just make sure you go to the recommended places, while avoiding the places people advise against, and so long as you're careful about your design choice, you'll soon be the happy owner of some skin art :)

• Advertisement

Answered your own question there! And right enough too! :)
    Just make sure you go to the recommended places, while avoiding the places people advise against, and so long as you're careful about your design choice, you'll soon be the happy owner of some skin art :)
    Yep i love art so it will be great to have some art on me! Its my own design too so the design is as i want it:)

Advertisement