Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones to/from Dublin12/Dublin24

Options
  • 22-04-2008 9:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I live in Greystones and have two job interviews. One is in City West and the other is on the Old Naas Road, Dublin 12. How long will it take me get to and from these locations during rush hour? I work in the city centre at the moment and it takes me the best part of 75 minutes when I leave at 7am.

Thanks in advance.
    Teasup

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,863 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

teasup wrote: »
    I live in Greystones and have two job interviews. One is in City West and the other is on the Old Naas Road, Dublin 12. How long will it take me get to and from these locations during rush hour? I work in the city centre at the moment and it takes me the best part of 75 minutes when I leave at 7am.

Thanks in advance.
    Teasup

CityWest can be a tough one. You'd want to be leaving at 7.30 to be sure of being in by 9 i reckon. It should really only take an hour, but that is leaving to hope that you don't get stuck from Firhouse/Tallagh on the M50 - though with the 3 lanes no open from just past tallagh, traffic is a bit quicker. I do the run everyday, but i leave before rush hour (about 6.45) and i'm in CityWest for about 7.20.

Another thing is public transport to these areas is not an option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭SickCert

Take a very early (630) 84x to Appian way then an 18 across to D12? I think it goes Naas rd/ Kylemore rd.

Advertisement