Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid Week Spin 23rd of April

Options
  • 22-04-2008 9:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Is There anybody interested in going cycling tomorrow, Wednesday evening?
    Same route as last week or something alternative maybe. Suggestions open!!

Let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Count me in

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

I shall be leaving East Point Business Park at 6pm in order to put in some laps around Howth. Anyone interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭erizo

i can be there at the same spot of last week.
    definitelly will be out, if weather is not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Harpz

i should be there. looking forward to it already!

6pm like last week, same spot?
    Clontarf coast cycle track

• Advertisement

That's the plan

lovely day today for a spin!! hope it doesn't rain before we get home this evening!

Which bike will you be in Raam?

talk to you guys

A red Specialized, you? I only have time for one up-and-over of Howth this evening, so I will have to leave you early.

I'll be in a blue contini, blue handlebar tape, blue helmet and some shorts whit letters that say MALLABIA.

See you there

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Harpz

my bike is out of order and in the shop being fixed so dissappointingly I wont be able to make it.
    Next time.

• Advertisement

hey peter!
    will you be at the kilbarock road this time too, or will you come to the begining of the cycle track?

Talk to you later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

erizo wrote: »
    hey peter!
    will you be at the kilbarock road this time too, or will you come to the begining of the cycle track?

Talk to you later

Im not sure it depends what time i get out of work if im not there dont wait ill be cycling towards you from Kilbarrack so ill meet you somewhere along the way

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Won't be going again this week. Got my spin in last night and taped the Flèche Wallonne to watch this evening after work.

i went out last evening too, and it was tough as i went alone, and the wind was so strong. anyway i managed to do a 24km/h media.

see you there to whoever that comes along

Advertisement