Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfield to Croker (by bus)

Options
  • 22-04-2008 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

is there a bus that goes from Belfield to Croker (or as near as possible) - if yes, what number?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

There's none really that I can think of. 32X or 27X and you could get off in Fairview leaving you with a 15 minute walk going up towards the Portland Row/Summerhill direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

The 11b which leaves from beside the sports centre goes down drumcondra road so it's only like a 5 minute walk from there. At weekends it doesn't run so you've to get the regualr 11 which goes down the clonskeagh road and there's a stop just outside the clonskeagh entrance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

number ten will leave you at Mountjoy. 15 minute walk from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,447 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

46A or 145 to mountjoy square, it's about a 2 minute walk from there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

that's the one for me so!!! - thanks all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

the number 3 goes straight from Belfield to Drumcondra too

it stops at Drumcondra station and its a 5 minute walk to Croker from there

in rush hour traffic the total time it takes could be an hour, during the day I'd guess 45 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

The 746 will drop you at Quinn's which is a 3 minute walk down Joneses Road to Croker.

Advertisement