Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC (aka NTL) issues in Waterford?

Options
  • 22-04-2008 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi, has anyone had lack of connection issues in the Waterford area? The last few days the UPC modem has been losing its connection. It's not the wireless router as I bypassed that altogether. I absolutely hate calling UPC, they're a pain in the ass.

Also - my UPC Digital box doesn't show the guide anymore when pressing the UPC symbol on the remote!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I've seen posts in the Waterford forum over the past few days but I have to say I've had no issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭BravoGolf

Oops! Didn't see that, thanks :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭BravoGolf

Oh, UPC proactively called round to my house specifically today, my missus tells me, as they were aware of an outage here! Kudos to them, broadband working now. UPC icon no longer works though, useless lump of plastic that is the Digital box.

Still, good service from UPC ;)

Advertisement