Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CycloDS Evolution????

Options
  • 22-04-2008 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭

Anybody know where I can get a CycloDS Evolution? Can it be bought in a shop as I only have a Laser Card. I'm new to all this, just got a DS yesterday....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

None of the DS flash carts can be bought in shops (without the retailer being sued to bits!!). They can be bought online but probably not with a laser card. I wont mention any sites but there are plenty of threads here with good sites mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Ok, if yor new to the game dont bother buying a cycloDS, they are possibly the best card on the market, but there twice as expensive as some alternitives.

DSTT is a great card, €17 delivered from dealextreme.com

get yourself a 2gb micro sd card for about €8-9 from there too

And you have yourself a very good card with loads of storage for less than €30

I've never heard of the TTds. Doesnt sound very good! Probably cheap for a reason. I'd go for an M3 real or an R4

Cheap doesnt always mean crap!

It is as good ,at the least ,as an r4 .

It has as good compatibility rate as any card

Supports SDHC

Searches through your folders for .nds files and gives you a menu of all of them at the very start (perfect for beginners)

Cheapest card on the market

I hear ya! I was just wondering why i never heard if it!

• Advertisement

It came out before christmas, but there was stock shortages til only recently, i think they'll become more popular in time. If someonw asked me to but them a card now i'd suggest them every !

heres a review

When i get a few more € together i'll probably buy myself a Cylco to see what the fuss is about!

Advertisement