Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!!!!!

Options
  • 22-04-2008 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I was out in limerick on a stag from cork on friday april 18 2008. I met a girl in the icon nightclub, she was about 5'0 tall i guess, maybe an inch or 2 out either way. she had shortish brown hair enough to hit me in the face lol so i guess thats medium. she said she was from moyross. she was with her blonde friend who is getting married in 2 weeks or 2 months. anyway she was wearing blue jeans a white top/blouse and a red sleveless cardigan.
    Is there any way to get in contact with her??? i got no name or number, just a kiss :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭DFS UTD

Nancy Dundon Keane!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭CLADA

Nancy doesn't have brown hair, sounds more like Concepta Collopy.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Needle in a hay stack, I'm afraid.

Maybe she will be back there next weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ya ate the face off a young wan and didn't even know her name? :)

Definitely seems like a needle in a haystack I'm afraid...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭RINO87

seeing as it was the icon, heres hoping it was a diamond i the (very) rough!!!

i'd say your best bet is going there again next week mate!
    happy hunting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

*looks into crystal ball*

I see.....a wedding dress in your future....and a....man.. yes a man, it looks like the girls father....standing behind you in the church aisle.... he is holding something..... a shotgun.... yes... a shotgun. Congratulations... I see a happy marriage in your future :D

Advertisement