Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where have all the older posts gone?

Options
  • 22-04-2008 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Apologies if this has been asked/answered before, but I looked around and couldn't find any information....

I am wondering why I can't see older posts in some forums? specifically the Literature forum, when I look at that one I can only see the first page, there is no list (1,2,3,4...Last) at the bottom of the page. I know there are more posts that those on the first page because I am looking for specific post I remember reading a while back.

Any ideas? have they been archived or something?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

At the bottom of each forum is the option to find older threads in the "show threads" box.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Select "beginning" at the "Show threads from the" option at the bottom of the page.

fromthebeginning.jpg

Advertisement