Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Final Cylon? Bragging rights, colours to mast, money where mouth etc...

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 graciegrace

thinking its adama now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,508 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I was watching the Season 4 dvd today. Theres a deleted scene between the Six in Baltar's mind and Baltar. She says her work here is done now that youve found god etc etc and she was leaving him (and then she never appears again).

Is this stronger evidence that she is an angel of some sort, if not god?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 hellybellydood

It has to be Zak Adarma - the cylon in the first series said to Rosalin that Adarma is a cylon - but didnt say which one.
    In the clip for 4.5 its Adarma saying your the 5th and what i think looks like a dead body, and Kara in there too with a viper - Zak died in a viper with Kara watching - maybe flashback to his death?
    I have been sure its Zak for so long now and this confirms it- well for me anyways!

It is NOT Adama saying "Your the 5th" in the clip. It is 100% Saul Tigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 hellybellydood

Noooooooo i thought it as Adarma - still going with my theory thou!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

So...Lee Oben, who had no idea who the final 5 were miraculously tells Kara it's an Adama... some of you guys are reading way too much into each little glitch in the scripts, they hadn't even decided on who would be the 4 we have found so far until the end of Season 3 so there are no hints in the much older episodes. The thing is it could really be anyone that is not in that painting, it just depends how the script writers want to go, there was no arc-long plan for who it would be. But whoever it is they are the source of 6-in-the-head and Baltar-in-head, which is why I think one of the hints on the scifi channel website mentions that you have heard it's voice many times but never seen it.

Thats a solid point. They had no idea who the final 4 were going to be (its in the companion book which I was just nerdy enough to purchase).

Theres still a chance they always knew who the final Cylon would be all along but I doubt it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

_CreeD_ wrote: »
    So...Lee Oben, who had no idea who the final 5 were miraculously tells Kara it's an Adama...
    Dont you mean Leoben told Roslin that Adama was a Cylon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ArNosNaGaoithe

And the fifth, still in shadow, will claw toward the light, hungering for redemption that will only come in the howl of terrible suffering

Baltar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭namelessguy

Nah, Baltar is too obvious. Unless they want us to think that and it is Baltar. Personally my money is on Helo.

But saying that its just too hard to call. When 4 of the final 5 were revealed it blew everything out of the water. I had thought Sanders was too famous to be one but he is. Tigh was too old but he is.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Slightly off topic, but i'm just after watching the first 10 episodes again, and if someone doesnt shoot Tory in the face this season, i'll be seriously pissed off.

Kiith wrote: »
    Slightly off topic, but i'm just after watching the first 10 episodes again, and if someone doesnt shoot Tory in the face this season, i'll be seriously pissed off.

Couldn't agree more. She gets off lightly because no one really liked Cally!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Derek Coleman

Tory is truly a hated character of mine. But I love her in the show for that purpose. I will be so happy if Roslin has to kill her. 5 days and counting. Can't believe its nearly here. It won't be long till its over.

I'm putting Joseph Adama up for final Cylon nomination.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Roslin is the 5th nad final cylon; guaranteed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

Roslin is the 5th nad final cylon; guaranteed.

+1 to that. Her illness is going on too long now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Starbuck is the final cylon, her father was the hybird cylon in the bathtub on the baseship in razor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,174 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

TheNog wrote: »
    +1 to that. Her illness is going on too long now
    She did receive a cyclon blood transfusion, which would explain her hanging on from the disease.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

I reckon it'll be some old hermit thats living on earth that's goona fill in the rest of the story nice and neat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭aCA

Dr. Cottle

No no. Deanna said 4 were in the Fleet. Not 5. And would explain why the 5th didnt assemble with the others in the nebula. Else I would have big money on Cottle or Gaeta.

Although.

When she said that, its possible that the 5th was on their baseship at the time, so she wouldnt actually be lying.

• Advertisement

THE FINAL CYLON HAS BEEN REVEALED

All bets are now final.

The winning answer was:
    Helen Tigh

We Have our Winners:
    1st Prize - EffeekO
    2nd Prize - The_Minister
    3rd Prize - Pepe LeFrits
    4th Prize - Bazz26

Thank You for Playing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

OMG, where did you find that out overheal? Is it in episode 13(11)?

Yes, you may as well know it was in last night's episode. Just as well. Sci fi channel wouldnt stop running commercials saying YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH TONIGHT so I expected it myself. It wont spoil anything to know that much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Overheal wrote: »
    THE FINAL CYLON HAS BEEN REVEALED

All bets are now final.

The winning answer was:
    Helen Tigh

We Have our Winners:
    1st Prize - EffeekO
    2nd Prize - The_Minister
    3rd Prize - Pepe LeFrits
    4th Prize - Bazz26

Thank You for Playing.

What did I win? :cool:

But you know what.... I've never lost sight of Leoben telling Roslyn Adama is a Cylon. maybe Joseph Adama or Bill's Wife or Lee's brother.
    Leoben was known to be a good liar. Also Season 4 much revealed that he knew as little about the Final 5 as everyone else. Even Cavil didnt know who Tyrol was when he was first introduced at the end of Season 2. And again Cavil must not have known who Ellen was when they were Frakking.

As for all the producer hints "Its someone introduced after season 2!" "Theyve been under our noses the whole time!" and leaking Last Supper images... it was all just to frak with people heads so they wouldnt be able to pin down the final cylon through any real logic. Especially logic that assumed that the 5th Cylon was still alive.

4th prize gets nothing!

Well actually, this is DeV's thread. So its up to him. I guess you get bragging rights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Godsdammit :mad:
    "Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down". All the signs were there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭321654

Ellen
    is not the final Cylon.
    The Human race is the final cylon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

They get to Earth and find that WE are all skinjobs..........

HUGE
    Frakkin' told ya!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Vokes wrote: »
    Godsdammit :mad:
    "Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down". All the signs were there.
    Completely think you're onto something, because how else can you explain
    Kara Thrase being still alive
    . Tbh.

Wtf.

This whole situation has proven to me that its nigh on impossible to try and guess the final outcome. I'm going to hang up my thinking cap and watch this show the way it was meant to be watched - like a damn American.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

Overheal wrote: »
    This whole situation has proven to me that its nigh on impossible to try and guess the final outcome. I'm going to hang up my thinking cap and watch this show the way it was meant to be watched - like a damn American.

"I love the smell of self depracation in the mornin!" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 EffeekO

Yes, yes I was right,
    ellen was the final cylon
    ,all bow down before me, but it seems like such a hollow victory, but ill take it anyways, btw,
    Dualla, what a frackin exit
    , my god i havent stared at a screen speechless like that, probably ever, la la la la bang

Advertisement