Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for contributors to build a new site

Options
  • 22-04-2008 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I am looking to build a new database student site, which has both forum and chat rooms. I would like people to be able to upload pics onto their profile so as to create an identifiable student community. I would also like a Career section to the site which gives information on chosen career paths etc. I would also like to have link to all the colleges/ universities and schools, currently in the country and hopefully be able to generate revenue from this not, at first but over time. Music, entertainment and sports areas would also be beneficial which can be worked on after the site goes live,I would be hoping to push this forward also.I would also like to ad other features after the Go live of the site. I hope that gives a good understanding what I am looking for and what I wish the site to be about. I would be grateful if webdesigners,journalists,aspiring writers, photographers and anyone who has a vast knowledge of IT could please get in contact if they are willing to get involved for free at first but when the site starts generating profit hopefully paid posts will be made available to certain candidates. Also could any webdesigner or someone with experience of such a project give me a cost as to build a site like this.
    Thanks Guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

for costing/quoting/recruiting, you'll have to go to adverts.ie.

good idea tho...

Advertisement