Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm new!!

Options
  • 22-04-2008 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi Everyone,

I’m new!!!! Recently discovered boards and was surprised to find a forum for Laois with so many people from port on it. So I have finally got the courage to sign up and say hello to all!!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

welcome to the boards and the laois forum, how goes it all, are you originally from port or just moved here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 SJ08

I'm 3 years in port. I'm originally from Kildare. Homeplace is only about 25 minutes from port, but I class port as my home now!!

Are you born and breed in port, ports best or are you a blown in like me!

ah im a pure bread, duno if thats the way you spell that but shur it looks right anyway, you will like the boards there good crack and you also can get some good information on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Haha just read your message and joined.Blew in to Portlaoise from kildare about a year ago..So much more proud to live in Laois!:)

• Advertisement

It'll do, I understand you. I read through a few of the other threads got great info from them. Have to say i'm really impressed with the laois forum everyone seems lovely. I'm new to this chatting craic and didnt want to be chatting to just anybody! It's very quiet today!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Welcome one and all :D:D

Ruby and I will show you around if you'd like to take a seat and have a glass of wine first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Mountrath

And don't forget the Dub that works in Kildare that lives in Mountrath North laois...:D

SJ08 wrote: »
    It'll do, I understand you. I read through a few of the other threads got great info from them. Have to say i'm really impressed with the laois forum everyone seems lovely. I'm new to this chatting craic and didnt want to be chatting to just anybody! It's very quiet today!!!!

*whispers* nearly everyone is lovely SJ08....there are a couple of strange ones though, wink, wink....

and welcome to you to leahbaby, and how is curvy today;)

• Advertisement

:D*sits down,puts feet up and takes the bottle of wine*

On my way to port at the moment to see the in laws..have to change in newbridge AND kildare..

Love the place but jaykers!!

Thanks Curvy Vixen,

Wishful thinking about the wine, i'm working!!!

ah good aul mountrath, hows goes it over there these days, wine yuk, vodka red bull yum

LeahBaby wrote: »
    On my way to port at the moment to see the in laws..have to change in newbridge AND kildare..

Love the place but jaykers!!

Are you coming from Mars :eek::eek:

I'm fantastic thank you my lovely PB! Last night at college tonight (Yyaayyy!!!) so I'm a happy bunny!
    Wishful thinking about the wine, i'm working!!!

Is this not the best place to partake of the odd glass of wine?? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Mountrath

ports best wrote: »
    ah good aul mountrath, hows goes it over there these days, wine yuk, vodka red bull yum
    lots of them pubs are close down, but yes we are getting a bypass motorway yipee and there is even rumors of a new bookmakers opening........!!!

ports best wrote: »

Vodka Red Bull....:eek: Medicine! But very, very cheap in Leg-Ends!!!!

Champagne.....now there's a drink...mmmmm

Mountrath, that is confusing!!! you must loving travelling. Hi anyway!!

champagne curvy why???... that stuffs rank ii think

are you finished the college for good then curvy or do you go on for the degree or what

• Advertisement

thanks for the advice curvy vixen!!! not in my job, I mind a little person!!
    god, your all so fast at this replying!!!
    Champagne now your talking!!! Just had my strawberries!!! yummy.......

You got no taste buds left after that sh1te you drink mate!

Nope, done and dusted then! This was an extra voluntary addition to the qualification I got last year so I think I've done my time now...

Now it's time for drink :pac::pac::pac:!!!!!!

Hi Leahbaby,

Going to send you a PM

Might as well be coming from Mars-Sallins.

But oh well..

Isn't it a FANTASTIC day:)

well done to you curvy, im proud of ya....... isnt it just a super day leahbaby, are you in port yet or still travelling

thanks for the advice curvy vixen!!! not in my job, I mind a little person!!

Er all the more reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only joking;)!!!! Or maybe not.....

Still travelling!!isn't the internet a marvellous thing!!Feet up in the train station on my lap top lol!

So..

Anyone got any ideas on where I should be heading this weekend Laois bound?

oohhhh so that;s how you quick reply..

LeahBaby wrote: »
    Still travelling!!isn't the internet a marvellous thing!!Feet up in the train station on my lap top lol!

So..

Anyone got any ideas on where I should be heading this weekend Laois bound?

To the pub????? Can you sense a theme here LOL?!

• Advertisement

ah shur theres loads of pubs to go to in portlaosie or portarlington, you be spolt for choice, what are ya in to

Advertisement