Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hillary Clinton and my hatred for her

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

Tactically it would pay off perhaps to have Clinton on the team to get some of the votes of the white working class voters in all the states where she won. There will still be those who will not vote for a black candidate no matter what.

Having said that I do not think Clinton is the sort to play second fiddle as she has her own ambitions and plans and stubborn to the last not often IMO ideal for a second in command, or does she come across as warm and friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Mr.Micro wrote: »
    Tactically it would pay off perhaps to have Clinton on the team to get some of the votes of the white working class voters in all the states where she won. There will still be those who will not vote for a black candidate no matter what.

Having said that I do not think Clinton is the sort to play second fiddle as she has her own ambitions and plans and stubborn to the last not often IMO ideal for a second in command, or does she come across as warm and friendly.

Obama would be better off with someone like Jim Webb who has more of an understanding of what's going on in Appalachia country, than the simplistic, racist view that Clinton has. The further Obama can keep Hilary away from his campaign, the better.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/21/jim-webb-speaks-out-on-ra_n_102915.html

Advertisement