Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cqb battery for a dboys stock

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

description says 'dboys' crane stock, which should be the stock on the cqb...so I would guess so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yep, it'll fit alright., it can be a little tight but theres a nack to getting it in while still being able to adjust the stock., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

vtec wrote: »
    yep, it'll fit alright., it can be a little tight but theres a nack to getting it in while still being able to adjust the stock., :)

thanks just needed to be 100% sure. i know there is a 2300mah version too it might be slightly bigger do you know if that one will fit? cant go too far wrong with a 2000 anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

i have one in mine, like vtec said they are a tight fit but posible and well worth it, the sound a lone is enough to keep heads down, you will also need to attach twine or strong string to aid in thier removal, i think theres a quick guide on youtube some where.

Advertisement