Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB in Drogheda - is it over subscribed?

Options
  • 22-04-2008 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just looking for feedback on the Breeze service in Drogheda - what type of speeds are people currently getting?

I am no line of sight for Metro,and don't want to activate the line, but want a good service!

Any feedback woudl be great!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dubnat

35notout wrote: »
    Hi,

Just looking for feedback on the Breeze service in Drogheda - what type of speeds are people currently getting?

I am no line of sight for Metro,and don't want to activate the line, but want a good service!

Any feedback woudl be great!

I used to work for IBB about 2 years ago and drogheda was about to hit bursting point. might be better now

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Oops -doesn't sound too good! Are there any IBB users in Drogheda at the moment?

Advertisement