Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

red bull hangover?

• 22-04-2008 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭

I drink one or two cans of red bull a week (before I go to the gym) and have noticed recently that I have a sore head a little like a hangover the day after. I don't think its the caffeine alone because I regularly drink strong coffee, and I make sure to drink plenty of fluid at the gym and during the day, so I don't think its dehydration. Obviously the easy way of finding out if its the red bull is to stop drinking it for a while (which I'm doing) but I was wondering if anyone else has ever felt like this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,529 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Would you not try some kind of sports drink instead, like Lucozade Sport?
    Or make your own: A couple of quick recipes.

I typically would go for half water, half juice (whichever you find easiest to stomach), and add some salt and sugar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Do you take it of the caffeine fat burning effect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I just drink it for a bit of a boost. while I'm training I drink robinsons KC.

Advertisement