Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ESB Connection

• 22-04-2008 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

€1700 to connect up to the grid.....................open up the market quick !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭fitzie79

and then you've got the standing charge on top of this as well every month for the rest of your life!

is €1700 a standard price or does it depend on the site etc?

That's the standard charge unless you are a long distance form the nearest ESB poles or extensive works are needed to provide you a supply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 limerickbuild

I paid about the same aswell. this includes any cost to put up new posts etc... I got them to lift other line passing through the site aswell. And as soon as you are connected they are after your direct debit details or they take 300 euro deposit for the first 14 months!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Nessie67

I was billed for the 300 euro security deposit also but was not required to pay same as I chose to pay by direct debit. Had only been in house a week and got the bill for 326 euros, :eek: nearly died!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Slates wrote: »
    €1700 to connect up to the grid.....................open up the market quick !
    A fair enough comment and worthy of debate I would imagine but this isnt the forum for it.

If you want I can move this to the consumer issues forum. Send me a PM and I'll sort it.

Thread locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement