Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones Community Centre

Options
  • 22-04-2008 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can give me a bit of info on the community centre.
    Bray resident here :P And am part of a local sports cub who are looking to move premises. Just wondering when it is actually meant to be finished? heard a rumor that the swimming pool should be open next month.

Also, what exactly is going to be in the centre? Will there be anything like treatment rooms for therapists or anything?

I'm sorry, i'm sure there's probably a thread on it already, call me lazy if you like :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

can't see the pool opening next month - Sept is what I've heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

It's Sept alright.

There's an identical one being built in Bray too, on the Southern Cross Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Yeah our one is expected to be open in October.

Just wondering if anyone knows much about the sports hall etc in the centre?

Would be hoping to use the premises for our club and then by profession i'm a physical therapist so would love to nab a treatment room if they were to have them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭woodser

Any news on the Charlesland community centre have two clubs intrested in doing karate 12 to adults and another dance classes for 8 to 12 year olds 2hrs 2 nights a week each.Think it may add to the Charlesland Residents amenities.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

according to the latest CGP newsletter (when they weren't busy disparaging Boards users) the community centre was fitted out incorrectly and this is now being fixed. They are looking for ideas to get the centre to pay its way as otherwise its going onto our management fees.

You can contact them over at charleslandian.com

• Advertisement

It'd be going towards your fees?? That's crazy!!

Woodser... Noooooooooooo i want my club in there for 2, maybe 4 hours a week :P and then 5 at the weekend he hehe!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Woodser is talking about the Charlesland community centre, completely different to the Greystones Community Centre you're enquiring about.

Woodser, try to stay on-topic.

Oh right, I never realised there was one!

Advertisement