Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 tytlak

Hi,

I am looking for two more people to join Carlisle Gym. Currently it is 500 Euro for 3 persons so 166.6 eur each. Please pm me with details.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Pathan_89

Hi , I'm wanting to join Northwood so if anyone needs someone else to go in on one of the offers with them PM me asap ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

At Waterbabe is that a one off payment or can you pay per month?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭rebelchick2

Any of these sort of offers in Cork???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Dostoevsky

Does anybody know if there is any special offer for students in Total Fitness in Blanch/Castleknock?

This gym is on my way to college so I'm interested in it. I'm looking at their website and it's €275 for student membership for the year: https://www.totalfitness.ie/join/

In this thread, however, gyms seem to be offering loads of discounts if you get membership with other people. Does it, or any other gym, have similar deals for students? €275 is a lot to spend in one go for me hence my question.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

I rang up Total Fitness in Castleknock and the guy in the Sales office told me that the student price was €375 when I asked him for the cheapest student price. I told him I was looking at their website and it was €275, to which he said 'Oh, yeah, you have to book that online though'.

I can't say I am impressed with his attempt to fleece me.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaz d

No way!
    That's the gym I want to join.
    Definitely be interested to know how much it was to join...

Joined it for 199 the day after i posted. Goin 3 times a week since, feeling great and have toned up loads (had to severly change my diet though)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 LS92109

Anyone know if Crunch in UCD are doing any specials at the mo? Or how much is membership?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Barkey

Anyone interested in joining Carlisle and saving a bit of money send me a pm and let me know?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 LS92109

Whats Carlisle like as a gym? Heard it's not the nicest

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭powerfade

Just rang Northwood gym there it's 225e for 14 months for 1 person and 395e for 2 people for 14 months, that's unreal value. If anyone interested in joing PM me, reckon their prices will go up after xmas with the new year guilt kicking in,

Anybody interested in joining Westpoint in Blanch?

It's €350 for 2 persons for 14 months membership at the moment. PM me if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

Hey guys anybody want to join RAW in Portobello? The guy said he can do a deal if I get a few people to join with me. http://www.rawcondition.com/ PM me if youre interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 toebar

Im pissed off with the price of public leisure centres

ben please take them over

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

Does anyone know the price of a student (or normal) membership for westpoint in tallaght?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 lucan45

Heading up to BD FITNESS in Ballyowen, Lucan on Saturday to join. 200 EURO for a year. Going to see will they do a deal for 2 people. The gym looks INCREDIBLE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pahadia

Any body knows if there is any latest deal in Northwood ?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭HooohRaaah

pahadia wrote: »
    Any body knows if there is any latest deal in Northwood ?

Yeah, i'm looking to know the same. Is there any way of haggling a cheap deal with the sales lads up there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ltemple

Hey guys is anyone interested in joining crunch, specifically dun laoghaire? they have an offer if 2people join there is a discount...lost the brochure but it was significantly cheaper than the 575 they quoted me for a year paid in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭jungleboy

Pity there is no Ben Dunne Gym in dun laoghaire!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭NikNakOoo

ltemple wrote: »
    Hey guys is anyone interested in joining crunch, specifically dun laoghaire? they have an offer if 2people join there is a discount...lost the brochure but it was significantly cheaper than the 575 they quoted me for a year paid in advance.

I might be interested... depends on what the offer is. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jpers

Hi, am interested in joining Northwood gym, if anyone else wants to team up for the multiple people discounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

anyone know the latest price on carlisle?...their will be 2 or 3 of us joining in january/february....thanks in advance:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Unwilling

Anyone know what the new year deals are for northwood. Interested in signing up.... they usually do a deal, if 2 + people join...........

• Registered Users Posts: 33 vic_dublin

Unwilling wrote: »
    Anyone know what the new year deals are for northwood. Interested in signing up.... they usually do a deal, if 2 + people join...........

i'm also intrested to join northwood please pm me if u know of any good deal for 2 + people., thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

yep same for me in Northwood. PM me if anyone is joining. i Think thats 3 of us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

marko91 wrote: »
    anyone know the latest price on carlisle?...their will be 2 or 3 of us joining in january/february....thanks in advance:)

anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭ya-what-now?

I'm gonna pop up there this evening to see what the story is so I'll let ye know what the fees are for the new year etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Jpers wrote: »
    Hi, am interested in joining Northwood gym, if anyone else wants to team up for the multiple people discounts.
    Unwilling wrote: »
    vic_dublin wrote: »
    i'm also intrested to join northwood please pm me if u know of any good deal for 2 + people., thanks
    TechnoPool wrote: »
    yep same for me in Northwood. PM me if anyone is joining. i Think thats 3 of us?

Checked it out there this evening as I left. It's €350 for a years membership for the duration of January and then it increases to €395 for the duration of February. There doesn't appear to be any group discount offers currently available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 vic_dublin

thanks buck naked,

Advertisement