Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭Naos

Looking at TF Castleknock now in a few days time.

Is there any room to even haggle with the 495e does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Guisseppeth

Anyone know anything about the cost for this gym/personal trainer?

Just rang TF Castleknock there:

They are doing a 12 month deal for 395e if anyone is interested, offer lasts until Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

On the total fitness site in uk it says "MEMBER OF ONE TOTAL FITNESS, MEMBER OF ALL!" and features Dublin on a map on the website's main page. Now it also offers online purchase of a yearly membership for 275sterling or 315euro. So if you joined one of their english branches do you think they would allow you to use their Dublin branches on a regular basis??

No idea didn't ask. What I do now is the Sales rep told me that TF Sandyford is currently around 800e (Whether it's true or not I don't know). If you get your membership at TF Castleknock, special offer for 395e you can use any gym (In Ireland that I know of) ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Just called Northwood today. No offers right now but €275 for a years membership. Also they run their membership to the end of the month in 12 months (i.e. joining today would infact get me 13 months as it wont expire until end of March 2011).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭alcon1984

hey guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I am looking to sell my Carlisle membership, I joined in Jan and it runs until the end of Jan 2011.

I will be moving back to Galway soon so iv got no use for the membership anymore.

Iv already rang the gym and asked if it was ok for me to sell on the membership & everything is totally fine.

If anyone is interested give me a PM.

Thanks,

Alan:D

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭sonic.trip

alcon1984 wrote: »
    hey guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I am looking to sell my Carlisle membership, I joined in Jan and it runs until the end of Jan 2011.

I will be moving back to Galway soon so iv got no use for the membership anymore.

Iv already rang the gym and asked if it was ok for me to sell on the membership & everything is totally fine.

If anyone is interested give me a PM.

Thanks,

Alan:D

Damn, just signed up on Monday typical :rolleyes:

current offer for carlisle is 295 for 12months for those interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭alcon1984

sonic.trip wrote: »
    Damn, just signed up on Monday typical :rolleyes:

current offer for carlisle is 295 for 12months for those interested

Haha typical,

I looking for €200 for my membership, I thought that would be a fare price or does anyone disagree???

Haha typical,

I looking for €200 for my membership, I thought that would be a fare price or does anyone disagree???

I think thats a fair price I just paid 295 and will only get me to the end of Feb. wish I had of seen your offer earlier :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭richierichballs

Haha typical,

I may be interested mate, PM me your Mobile number as My membership ended last week and I am looking to renew

• Registered Users Posts: 38 colm L

does anyone know what the current offers are in Carlisle gym?

thanks

colm L wrote: »

thanks

Did you even look 5 posts up?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 colm L

sonic.trip wrote: »
    Did you even look 5 posts up?

:-)

my brother got that offer, it expired end of Feb and i thought i was for renewals only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 watercoloured

Anyone want to join me in joining mi gym?:)

Its 499 atm full membership but i asked how much for my family (of 4) and they said one of us could go free.

So it works out at 375 each if i can find 3 other people who wanna join together?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

any reviews of tonezone in the aquatic centre , its €495 for a year , but say they have the best equipment , the new pulse equipment etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 cyberfitnessgur

Do you still need one more person?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭richierichballs

colm L wrote: »

thanks

I renewed my today for 275

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 earthwormjimmy

Just rang and they quoted me €275 for a year's membership - no group offers at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭arikv

I'm looking into buying Westwood membership off someone, any one has one thay're trying to rid of?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Carlisle are also doing €175 for 6 months membership now. €275 for the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭minty16

Anybody have info on current prices? I was a member up until January 2010 and am looking at going back for either 6 or 12 months. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Chubbcakes

I am looking for a Total Fitness membership in Castleknock if anyone is looking for sell theirs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Tomm0

arikv wrote: »
    I'm looking into buying Westwood membership off someone, any one has one thay're trying to rid of?

Hi Arikv

You still interested in buying a Westwood membership?

My wife has a full membership available, while I have day membership, valid to 16th November.

What do you think is a fair price?

Thanks

T

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭arikv

Tomm0 wrote: »
    Hi Arikv

You still interested in buying a Westwood membership?

My wife has a full membership available, while I have day membership, valid to 16th November.

What do you think is a fair price?

Thanks

T

I've PMed you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Very short notice, but anyone interested in joining Northwood this morning? I'm renewing my membership, gonna see if they can drop it from €275 to €250 with another person joining with me.

Let me know quickly if so, I'll be heading there between 12.30-2

• Registered Users Posts: 22 daltonj7

hi

ive a westpoint membership for sale that runs until the end of Sept.

PM if interested

€80

cheers
    daltonj7 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BENNY1213

Hey ya guys,

Is anyone looking for a WestWood gym membership - valid in all westwood gyms - Sandymount, Clontarf, and Leopardstown.

Cost is 65 euro transfer fee (I would be willing to pay this for you) and then 75 euro per month.

The contract runs until March 2011 meaning you will only be bound into 9 payments of 75 euro so its a good way for someone to give westwood a try without tying themselves in for a year.

Method of transfer involves me meeting you at a westwood gym with WestWood management where you/I pay the 65 euro fee then its 75 euro a month to westwood.

The gym is fantasic and has the most wonderful warm sea water pool, spa and beauty parlour on site, I would have loved to stay at the gym, but I had to leave Dublin cause of work commitments. If anyone could help me out, i would be eternally grateful..

:):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭waster81

Down in northwood yesterday €290 for the year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 rawgyms

Raw Fitness in Dublin 2

349 for a full membership.

289 for student/college lecturer for 12 months.

We'l also freeze your membership if your heading away so you dont lose the time just give us a weeks notice!

Advertisement