Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DaWozzMan

Anyone want to do the two for 599 offer pm me. Will deffo do it for 299.50 :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Emma (SwanGirl)

anyone know how much escape one gym is for 3 months..
    is there a joining fee? and if i join am i free to use the power plates whenever on my own accord to strech pre and post workout
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Are there any cheap gyms around D1? (I heard a rumour Ben Dunne is opening one in Jervis, but don't know when?)

I'm currently with Crunch, no way I'm paying another 660 for the year- robbery!

Is carlisle Health and Fitness still packed all the time? Thinking of joining back up again.

Am also considering BD Lucan gym, as i live in Tallaght but work in CLondalkin, would this be a bit of a pain to get to?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭hooplah

anyone know of any city centre gyms with quiet swimming pools? I'm learning how to swim and the municipal ools, while great value, are too busy when I can make ot along.

Pool only or cheap membership all to the good...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 girlz

Hi does anyone know how much membership is at the moment for Northwood Gym, Santry?

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

girlz wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know how much membership is at the moment for Northwood Gym, Santry?

TIA

€290 a year at the moment

Cheers Iago:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 seandaniel

Hi,

Myself and my husband joined the Regency Gym for the 149 3 month offer (each)
    We were told when joining that children under 4 are free so we joined but as soon as we joined we were then told that this doesn't apply to the 3 month deal.

Snakes in the grass big time :mad:

seandaniel wrote: »
    Hi,

Myself and my husband joined the Regency Gym for the 149 3 month offer (each)
    We were told when joining that children under 4 are free so we joined but as soon as we joined we were then told that this doesn't apply to the 3 month deal.

Snakes in the grass big time :mad:

Thats very unfair:mad:
    Did you bring it to the managers attention?
    Sales people say anything to make their sales and quota.:mad:

• Advertisement

Yep Girlz my husband met with the manager about it but they didn't care they said it states it in the terms and conditions which it does so we don't have a leg to stand on but he did ask about bringing children and was told by them that under 4's were free which suited us with 3 under 4.

It was their mistake but we are being held accountable because it says it in the terms and conditions but they made the mistake in the first place. So even the staff don't know the terms and conditions but yet we were supposed to know them. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

seandaniel wrote: »
    Yep Girlz my husband met with the manager about it but they didn't care they said it states it in the terms and conditions which it does so we don't have a leg to stand on but he did ask about bringing children and was told by them that under 4's were free which suited us with 3 under 4.

It was their mistake but we are being held accountable because it says it in the terms and conditions but they made the mistake in the first place. So even the staff don't know the terms and conditions but yet we were supposed to know them. :confused:
    threaten to go to small claims court,

I suppose I could pay the 15euro fee on line and take them to the small claims court but I doubt I have a case if it is in the terms and conditions. Do you think I have a case?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Guys, looking at joining Carlisle and the current price is €290 if you join during August. Apparently, it's going up to €300 if you join in September. Any idea when it will go down again?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Are there any cheap gyms around D1? (I heard a rumour Ben Dunne is opening one in Jervis, but don't know when?)

I'm currently with Crunch, no way I'm paying another 660 for the year- robbery!

http://www.bendunnegyms.com/jervisstreet.php
    Membership Rates
    Monthly Direct Debit €20.00 P/M
    Yearly €185.00

No pool obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Iago wrote: »
    €290 a year at the moment

Signs yesterday said 320 for September so get in before if you need!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭BobbyJohn

Got an e-mail from TF. €150 for the rest of the year if you joined on line? Things that bad, that they are giving it away?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭emmiou

BobbyJohn - Then its full payments for 12 months from January - think the cost is E595 - I got adult membership last year for E395, had to go to Castleknock to join as Malahide Road wouldn't give me the same offer - but once I joined was able to use Malahide Road anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Noxin wrote: »
    Signs yesterday said 320 for September so get in before if you need!

Just to confirm, Nortwood and Carlisle gyms are now €325 for 12 month memberships.

12% increase over previous price.

[EDIT]: Fixed pricing error.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Fnz wrote: »
    Just to confirm, Nortwood and Carlisle gyms are now €320 for 12 month memberships.

10% increase over previous price.
    I got my "renewal offer" today, for €325 - the same as the regular membership :mad: I have been a member since *before* they opened, you'd think you'd get some kind of loyalty discount :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭katie21

does anyone know of any offers for this gym? i am a student...does this matter to them?
    Does anyone know if their classes are any good? would be interested in all types of classes, anything to keep me fit really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

BobbyJohn wrote: »
    Got an e-mail from TF. €150 for the rest of the year if you joined on line? Things that bad, that they are giving it away?

Does that deal stand for new members too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

I joined TF Sandyford for 365 euro a month ago on a student rate.

I'm actually looking to transfer on my membership as i'm moving away from the area, so if anyone wants the 11 months of TF membership for 300 euro, just send me a private message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Goldfish2010

Hi there
    Is anyone looking to sell/transfer their Crunch membership at Westmanstown?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭LOLA08

total fitness sandyford gym membership is €525 that is with the €150 joining fee discount, that is online.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭-ilikeshorts

I wentinto Crunch T B yesterday for pricing, went for the tour and was told it's 450 for students for the year or 50 a month with a 50 joining fee until the 31st. Not really sure how good this is, thinking about offering 400.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 travellir

Anyone selling on membership for Westwood or got any new offers for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 penguin00

hi im looking for 2 others to join northwood the offer today is €650 for 3 people = €216.66 12 month membership:D Im looking to renew either sunday 3rd or monday 4th of october.

pm me for number,

thanks

Keith

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭ericl

penguin00 wrote: »
    hi im looking for 2 others to join northwood the offer today is €650 for 3 people = €216.66 12 month membership:D Im looking to renew either sunday 3rd or monday 4th of october.

pm me for number,

thanks

Keith

I'll join with you Keith.

PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

penguin00 wrote: »

pm me for number,

thanks

Keith

PM sent, had just started this thread on the Dublin city forum about the exact same thing.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056047035

Advertisement