Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Carlisle has gone back to €290, was €325 during September.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭DoraDelite

penguin00 wrote: »
    hi im looking for 2 others to join northwood the offer today is €650 for 3 people = €216.66 12 month membership:D Im looking to renew either sunday 3rd or monday 4th of october.

pm me for number,

thanks

Keith

If anyone else is looking to join Northwood, I'd be interested in making up 3. I'm around all weekend or next week to join, so send me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭retenzo12

ill also join keith pm snt

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭acb

Hi all,
    myself and a friend are looking to join northwood gym this weekend (1/oct/2010)
    They have a deal on at moment of €650 for 3 people
    ie 217 e each :D

We just need one more person to join with us, otherwise its €300 each

PM me if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 narayananthony

acb wrote: »
    Hi all,
    myself and a friend are looking to join northwood gym this weekend (1/oct/2010)
    They have a deal on at moment of €650 for 3 people
    ie 217 e each :D

We just need one more person to join with us, otherwise its €300 each

PM me if you're interested.

@ ACB, I'll go in with you - I've PM'd you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Niamh_1989

Hey there,

Im interested in joining northwood gym and looking for 2 others to join to cut the costs for all of us..

The offer is €650 for 3 people = €216.66 for a 12 month membership :rolleyes: otherwise it is 295.00 on your own..

Im looking to join one of the days next week probally wednesday..

pm me if your interested,

thanks
    Niamhx

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭666bxg

Im looking to avail of this offer as well. If anyone is looking for another person, or starting a new group of three please either PM or post here. I'm free to sign up anytime.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 45 pumpingiron

Looking for a couple of more people to avail of the same offer as above at Carlisle if anyone is interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dipso

666bxg wrote: »
    Im looking to avail of this offer as well. If anyone is looking for another person, or starting a new group of three please either PM or post here. I'm free to sign up anytime.

Cheers

i am interested in joining with you if a third person wanst to join, can join anyday this week after 2.30pm except mon.
    let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dipso

666BXG pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 conor379

i wana join northwood asap so if anyone wants to get a group of 3 just give us a pm.. Im free from half 2 every day from tomorrow..

• Registered Users Posts: 22 David K

/waves conor379

am interested in Northwood aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 _TOM_

Looking for a couple of more people to avail of the same offer as above at Carlisle if anyone is interested...

i'm also interested in joining (well, renewing) Carlisle. i'm available after 4pm. let me know if we have a 3rd person!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 pumpingiron

_TOM_ wrote: »
    i'm also interested in joining (well, renewing) Carlisle. i'm available after 4pm. let me know if we have a 3rd person!

Ok Tom, one more needed for Carlisle !...

• Registered Users Posts: 18 frankie55

Another here for northwood I'm around there about 6ish on weekdays if anyone wants to team
    Up for the discount

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ellers

David K wrote: »
    /waves conor379

am interested in Northwood aswell

PM sent David K

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭logistic

Ok Tom, one more needed for Carlisle !...

Im interested aswell. My membership is up for renewal now. Ill PM you my mobile pumpingiron to arrange with myself and Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 burkejp_99

Hi

If anyone is looking to leave WetstWood and wish to switch their membership, I would be interested in taking it up.
    Just send me a PM

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭cillo2000

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to join Carlisle too, please pm me if you need one more. If anyone else is interested in forming another group of 3 to avail of the discount, please contact me.

Regards,

Cillo

Hey.. just looking for one more person to join northwood.. Pm me if ur interested, niamhx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Looking to take advantage of the Ben Dunne Jervis Street Offer

300 for two
    400 for three

Anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭positron

naughtb4, count me in provisionally (would like to see what they are like once they open)

Jervis BD
    =======
    naughtb4
    positron

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Regency Leisure Club

This leisureclub in the Regency Hotel (Swords Road near Griffith Avenue) are doing 1 year membership for €450.

I've got a deal where if 5 people join up, we'd get it for €400, we only require 1 more person, so if your interested, please pm me.

Club has;
    Swimming Pool
    Sauna
    Free Classes (including Spinning)
    Full Gym

The big draw for me is leaving Northwood that's always crazy busy and going here that extremely quiet (i've been going for a week at different times and there's never a problem getting any machine/weights).

Pm if interested being the 5th person!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

positron wrote: »
    naughtb4, count me in provisionally (would like to see what they are like once they open)

Jervis BD
    =======
    naughtb4
    positron

Good stuff!!

prob check it out myself

will the offer be the same after opening or is it a prejoin thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

It's currently 450E in Crunch for students with no joining fee, how much do you recon I'd get it for if I offered with two students joining?

cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 daedilus

looking for 1 more for the carlisle 3 person offer or 2 for the 4 for e850 offer. Looking to sign up as soon as. Pm me if interested.

cheers
    daedilus

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Rocksteadykk

Hi Daedilus,

Id be up for signing up for that offer if you still havent found someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Smurts

One more here for Carlisle too if there's anyone wanting to join! PM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Smurts wrote: »
    One more here for Carlisle too if there's anyone wanting to join! PM me!

I'm interested but my membership doesn't run out till Oct 30th. When you looking to join?

Anybody else joining at the end of the month to avail of the offer?

• Advertisement

northwood anyone??

Advertisement