Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Litmanen86

Yeah def interested ni northwood if still available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kate1985

Hi all,

Am looking for two people to join Northwood with me? Reply if interested...

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Hey guys i want to join Carlisle. If there are three already together i'll be your four. Can meet you tomorrow down there anytime between 12 and 10 or Friday afternoon anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭highfive

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Good stuff!!

prob check it out myself

will the offer be the same after opening or is it a prejoin thing?

Hi Positron and naughtb4,

Please count me in on this also, after I take a quick tour!

T :D

p.s. I'm talking about the Jervis one, handy for work ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 smiling2010

Hi I'm also looking to join carlisle gym - pm me if your still looking for someone to join to avail of offer

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kim!!!

kate1985 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Am looking for two people to join Northwood with me? Reply if interested...

Thanks

Hiya, yeah i will join it with you??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Change of mind, soz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Regency Leisure Club

This leisureclub in the Regency Hotel (Swords Road near Griffith Avenue) are doing 1 year membership for €450.

I've got a deal where if 5 people join up, we'd get it for €400, we only require 1 more person, so if your interested, please pm me.

Club has;
    Swimming Pool
    Sauna
    Free Classes (including Spinning)
    Full Gym

The big draw for me is leaving Northwood that's always crazy busy and going here that extremely quiet (i've been going for a week at different times and there's never a problem getting any machine/weights).

Pm if interested being the 5th person!

Any takers for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

@Mr_Roger_Bongos

Regency is very handy for me, can you pm me details.

Thx.

V

Have two for Carlisle looking for one more within the next few days thanks! Pm me

On another note. I went into Ben Dunnes' new Jervis street Gym today. They are open for business tomorrow and as a first day offer they are doing 14 months for the price of 12. €190. Doesn't suit me but may be of use to someone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Vexorg wrote: »
    @Mr_Roger_Bongos

Regency is very handy for me, can you pm me details.

Thx.

V

pm sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

On another note. I went into Ben Dunnes' new Jervis street Gym today. They are open for business tomorrow and as a first day offer they are doing 14 months for the price of 12. €190. Doesn't suit me but may be of use to someone!

How is it? Any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Myself and a friend are looking for one other person (or two!) to join Carlisle sometime early next week. Let me know if you're interested!

Hi - I'll defo join with you - can meet you there tomorrow or late evening some day during the week? PM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭whiteboard

Ben Dunne's in Lucan is €400 for 3 people for a year.
    Looking for 2 others to take the plunge with me.
    If there are any takers out there, please let me know......

i called to Carlisle gym - 4 join for 850 - 212 each - 3 join for 650 - 216 each - so if there are 3 or 2 others out there interested in joining pm me, i'd like to join this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 frandiv

i called to Carlisle gym - 4 join for 850 - 212 each - 3 join for 650 - 216 each - so if there are 3 or 2 others out there interested in joining pm me, i'd like to join this week!

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Need some more ppl for the Jervis offer. 3 ppl for 400, 133 each.

PM me plz

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sloppydex

dublinstiofan, smiling and penguin88 - are you all still looking for ppl for Carlisle?

I am in...unfortunately I cannot do Tuesday evening but am flexible after that - the sooner the better though!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Niamh_1989

One more for northwood?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 sloppydex

I missed out with the others above so if anyone is interested in Carlisle please send me a pm.

I have two people for Carlisle looking for two more.

Smiling2010, 3215jmt and pfinnegan10 get first shout at the other two places if they haven't already joined yet as i had been talking to them via pm. Let me know within 24 hours if your still interested guys i've sent you a PM already.

However drop me a PM with your mobile number and i'll call you tomorrow evening if the others above have already joined.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 43 flakey21

bigslick wrote: »
    Need some more ppl for the Jervis offer. 3 ppl for 400, 133 each.

PM me plz

PM sent bigslick

I have two people for Carlisle looking for two more.

Smiling2010, 3215jmt and pfinnegan10 get first shout at the other two places if they haven't already joined yet as i had been talking to them via pm. Let me know within 24 hours if your still interested guys i've sent you a PM already.

However drop me a PM with your mobile number and i'll call you tomorrow evening if the others above have already joined.

Cheers

The other guys joined yesterday so i have two free spaces for Carlisle.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Stewy18

need 2 people,
    anyone interested let me know,
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Niamh_1989 wrote: »
    One more for northwood?

Niamh I will join Northwood.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

My membership runs out on the 31st Oct. Anybody interested on joining then PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Anyone still interested in joining Carlisle? Looking to join tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kriso

Hi.
    Looking for third person to join Northwood fitness club (3memberships for 650e= 216e per person).
    If you are interested let me know 0873231994
    I live beside gym so I can join anytime suits you.
    Thanks
    Kris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 michieie

Myself and the fella are going to join the Carlisle and are looking for a third to join up with. If anyone interested pm me :)

Advertisement