Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Foxy171

Ben dunne gym Lucan 400euro for three memberships. Anybody interested please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Need one more for Ben dunne jervis, signing up today. PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭whiteboard

Foxy171 and myself need one more to avail of the Lucan memberships.
    Please let us know if you are intereted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lcaccounting

I want to join Carlisle this weekend, anybody else interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jojobrad

kriso wrote: »
    Hi.
    Looking for third person to join Northwood fitness club (3memberships for 650e= 216e per person).
    If you are interested let me know 0873231994
    I live beside gym so I can join anytime suits you.
    Thanks
    Kris
    I'll do it if you haven't found anyone yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

I was in Jervis yesterday with a friend who joined to show him the ropes... Not impressed. 3 benches, 1 Smith machine, not much of a free weights area.

On the plus side, empty, only 400 members so far, and they all seem to be on the cardio machines. New machines and all new weights. (Only up to 30kg dumbells though)

Negatives, apart from the small free weights area, not many lockers and no soap dispensers in the shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭tomdublin

Hi all looking for others to join Ben Dunne on Jervis. Please pm me.
    Thanks
    Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Stewy18

Stewy18 wrote: »
    need 2 people,
    anyone interested let me know,
    thanks

Westpoint D15 offer €550 for 3ppl ( €183 each)
    anyone???

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

Does anyone know what the new Jervis St. Gym is like inside?
    I'm curious as to how big it is and whether they have many Cardio machines..

Thinking of joining soon but haven't had a chance to go in to look around yet!!

Scrap that, went in today and hope to join as soon as possible :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 flakey21

tomdublin wrote: »
    Thanks
    Tom

pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Mooo

hi im looking to join the ben dunne jervis asap as part of a 3 (e133 each). if anyone is looking for the third person or a group can they PM me please.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Mooo

tomdublin wrote: »
    Thanks
    Tom

PM sent!

Hi all,

I'm looking for 2 others to join Northwood. Anyone interested ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

jojobrad wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'd be interested!

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    I'd be interested!
    Thats great. So we need one more.
    Any takers ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

I'm liking to join Carlisle gym this week, anybody interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭mrboswell

jojobrad wrote: »
    Hi all,

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭bo-sco

GiftofGab wrote: »
    I'm liking to join Carlisle gym this week, anybody interested?

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sheila_hanlon5

hi

im looking for two people to join or rejoin the Carlisle Gym in Kimmage.

here is the prices its only

€650 spilt between 3 people works out at €216.66

or

€495 split between 2 people works out at €247.50

if interested PM me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Manutd4ever

Looking for 1 more person to make 3 new members @ €100 for yearly membership at new ben dunne gym at jervis street. PM me if your interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 monjogirl

Hi all,

Need one more person to join Northwood, hopefully this week. Anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Ladies and Gents - anyone have any recentl (like in the last week or so) experience of haggling a bargain from Northwood? I have potentially 6 people to join inc myself (had no one yesterday - now have 6!) but when I rang they wouldn't budge on the price - either sign up as 2 groups of 3, or a group of 2 and one of 4 but they won't give a price for 6 people joining on a deal. Best price they gave was max 4 people, €850.

Just wondering if anyone has fanangled a better deal and if how how did you go about it?

thanks lads and lassies!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hoozle

Looking for a second person to take advantage of the offer at Ben Dunne gym on Jervis St -300 euro for two, 400 for three. PM me if interested, offer end this coming Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Do westwood have any discounts on their monthly subscriptions or what's the cheapest you can get westwood membership for? Can you pay for a year in advance with one lump sum for a reduced amount like alot of other gyms? I think they might offer a club discount on the direct debit but how do you qualify for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭arikv

Do westwood have any discounts on their monthly subscriptions or what's the cheapest you can get westwood membership for? Can you pay for a year in advance with one lump sum for a reduced amount like alot of other gyms? I think they might offer a club discount on the direct debit but how do you qualify for this?

As far as I know if you pay in advance you'llget 15 months for the price of 12.
    I tried haggling price to no avail, but I'll try again (very) soon when my Year expires.
    Please let me know if you get something (and how you got it).

• Registered Users Posts: 43 flakey21

Looking for 1 more for Ben dunne jervis, 3 for 133 for the year.. Looking to join asap if interested please pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dainiux79

Hi.
    Looking for third person to join Northwood fitness club (3memberships for 650e= 216e per person).
    If you are interested let me know <Mod Snip> Mobile Number Removed</Mod Snip> via PM
    I live beside gym so I can join anytime suits you.
    Thanks
    dainius

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

arikv wrote: »
    As far as I know if you pay in advance you'llget 15 months for the price of 12.
    I tried haggling price to no avail, but I'll try again (very) soon when my Year expires.
    Please let me know if you get something (and how you got it).

Was in there yesterday discussing their prices and they won't budge on the monthly prices (€75/m for full membership and €55/m for off peak membership) They're not lacking members either as the place is still very busy although I suspect alot of their inactive members would have ceased paying.
    For new members they can negotiate a deal on the entry fee but that's the only lee way they seem to have regarding membership fees. They won't do any offers either on the monthly membership for clubs or large groups. You can prepare for a year in advance for €900 and get 15 months membership and that's the only discount that I could get.

Part of the reason I went in inquiring about membership options is that I was pretty peeved with them on Sun when I went to Sandymount and tried to bring a friend who I'd a guest pass for. They wouldn't accept the guest pass as my friend was previously there once before and as such wanted a €50 payment to use the facilities as a member's guest.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Wudyaquit

Looking for 1 more person to join blanchardstown. 550 for 3.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

Total Fitness!

Any deals going on in Total Fitness?
    I am rejoining, and the only deal they will offer is €475, I am not a mean person, and do like the place in Sandyford, just at this present moment, times are a bit tighter (You know what I mean)

Advertisement