Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Antara

Sorry, is this an offer to join Ben Dunne's Jervais street gym?

I would love to join a gym in the city for 125 euros, so please let me know if you get a third person? Sadly I am not allowed to private message you as I have so few postings I think?

cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

I put a pst up a good few days ago looking for other people to join Ben Dunne in Jervis today with me but nobody got back....

Went ahead today and joined and got it for 170, well happy!

Cheers,
    M

Congrats :)

I wonder why you got it so cheap? Sposed to be 195, right?

Duh, sorry about that, I just read the special voucher offer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Where that printed Antara?? It on website??

• Advertisement

Yep moe, right smack in the middle of the main web page.

To anyone else interested:

I am not planning to join until mid-jan as I am not back in Dublin yet, so if anyone wants to join up for the trio-125 each offer, please do let me know asap and we can save a bit o cash!

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 santrydublin9

Hi

Have two people need another gym in for Santry North Wood.

€650 for 3 people.

Reply if interested. Aiming to Join on Wednesday - depends on Work. Saturday at the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 adtec

Antara
    offer for three ppl joining 475 euro, 158 euro each

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Locomojo

Hi, I'm looking to join the Carisle gym in Kimmage......
    €290 for 1
    €495 for 2
    €650 for 3

Good discount if I could get one or even two other people to join. Let me know, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mts

Locomojo wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking to join the Carisle gym in Kimmage......
    €290 for 1
    €495 for 2
    €650 for 3

Good discount if I could get one or even two other people to join. Let me know, thanks!

I am going to join this month too.

I just rang them and they have an offer on at the moment, €240 for 1, €400 for 2 and €525 for 3.

If we can get one more it will be only €175 each.

• Advertisement

That sounds great, I had heard that they sometimes push up their prices in January so that's great to hear. Maybe some one else on here would join us???
    €175 is unreal though!

My sister is going to join so we have 3. When suits you to join up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

word of warning to all, Ben Dunne Gyms WONT accept cash for your membership. just being in northwood it has to be paid by CC or Laser:rolleyes:
    Cash aint good enough for some people. looks like they just lost €650

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Winnie21

Hi

Have two people need another gym in for Santry North Wood.

€650 for 3 people.

Reply if interested. Aiming to Join on Wednesday - depends on Work. Saturday at the latest.

Hi,

Are you still looking for a third person? Have you decided when you are going to join? I'm interested in joining too. Let me know.

If SantryDublin offer is gone. Anyone else interested in getting two or three of us together to join?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

Winnie21 wrote: »
    If SantryDublin offer is gone. Anyone else interested in getting two or three of us together to join?

the northwood offers are still available just make sure some one has a CC when looking to pay. i nearly got sick today when they wouldn't accept cash

mts wrote: »
    My sister is going to join so we have 3. When suits you to join up?

I'm back in Dublin at the weekend so would Monday or any day from then on suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 santrydublin9

still open - you want to do this tomorrow night - 8ish?

Hi Santry,

I just sent you a PM there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kata2400

Hi all, just back from my holidays.If someone is still interested to join the Northwood gym let me know. I will be there after 5:30 PM. Reply to me and I will send you my mobile in private.

• Advertisement

Locomojo wrote: »
    I'm back in Dublin at the weekend so would Monday or any day from then on suit?

Have pm'd you.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭PH4T

I was going to join the Ben Dunne Gym on Jervis Street on their monhtly direct debit option but they have stopped this option.

I am only going to get in Dublin till March.

If I do join now, would anyone be interested in taking over my membership from March?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 grill

kata2400 wrote: »
    Hi all, just back from my holidays.If someone is still interested to join the Northwood gym let me know. I will be there after 5:30 PM. Reply to me and I will send you my mobile in private.

Did you join yet kata? I would be interested in joining.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Superkeeper

just joined Carlisle Gym there at lunch time, there was a Q of about 4-5 people waiting to discuss membership in the 20 minutes i was in the gym! it was €240 for 13 months (membership expires on 31st Jan 12) which is great deal but when we went for a walk around inside it was very busy for 1.30 in the afternoon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kata2400

Hi,
    this evening at Northwood they confirmed the offer 3 persons at 525 euro is still available.Means 175 each, it's good enough for me.
    Anyone interested, please reply to me better with phone the offer will not stay forever I suppose.

Bye

• Registered Users Posts: 12 j1d2c3

would be interested in joining. Please contact me with details of time to join up

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Jobin1

Hi,

I'd also be interested in joining Northwood gym too. Can meet any time after 530 this evening or friday. PM and I can give you my details.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭arikv

Any1 looking into selling their Westwood membership?
    I would like to buy one with at least 6 months left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Danny Boy

I'm available to join Northwood in the next few weeks if anyone's looking, just drop me a PM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭BobPresto

Are these offers for northwood only for new members only?

If not I'm available to join with 2 other people tonight.

Advertisement