Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭BobPresto

Just rang there and its still €525 for 3 so that's €175 each for new and existing members

so if anyone wants to join tonight let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭BobPresto

That was quick.

All places filled thanks peeps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kata2400

Hi ,
    still searching for a third person for Northwood. Offer 525 Euro still valid for old and new members.
    Anyone interested? Please contact me in private and I will send my phone number.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

If anyone is still looking for someone for the "3 for 175€ each" offer in Carlisle then give me a PM. I want to get this since my membership is nearly up.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭kathy2

Hi

Want to join up with 2 more for carlise ............. pm for my number txk :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Hi All

Looking for one person to make it 3 for the Carlisle €175 offer. We'd be ready to join from this evening (Mon). PM me if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sbstar

Hey I am definitley interested in this. Is it still available?

Sbstar wrote: »
    Hey I am definitley interested in this. Is it still available?

Hey, pm your number if your still interested in this for carlisle. I pm'd Kathy2 aswell so hopefully we can get 3 people for this.It ends at the end of this week so we have a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Jr.Hero

Hi would be interest in the Carlisle offer aswell if anyone needs a 3rd person, just PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

Anyone joining westpoint? (looking for 3 ppl deal)

Hi

I'll be looking to join towards the end of the month :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tomuti

ION08 wrote: »
    Hi

I'll be looking to join towards the end of the month :)

Me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nodramas

Im looking for two more people for €150 Gym membership in Westpoint in blanch D15,

12 months Gym membership for €150.

Westpoint Gym in blanchardstown have membership for 3 people for 12 months for €450 - works out at €150 each - not a bad deal.

If you want to join PM me......thanks.

nodramas wrote: »
    Im looking for two more people for €150 Gym membership in Westpoint in blanch D15,

12 months Gym membership for €150.

Westpoint Gym in blanchardstown have membership for 3 people for 12 months for €450 - works out at €150 each - not a bad deal.

If you want to join PM me......thanks.

Hey , Westpoint is €550 for 3 memberships not 450
    so that works out at €183 each.

So it seems 3 people here are already looking to join westpoint.

Me, You and "Tomuti" ..

When are yous looking to join?

I have me and Jr.Hero for this so just need one more person for carlisle offer. PM me if you're interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Looking for two people for the 175 each deal in Northwood. PM me if interested. THanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Hi lads and ladies :)

My other half is looking to join the gym but funds were a bit tight. I'm trying to surprise her by hooking her up with 2 others to avail if this 3 for €550 offer.

The offer is ending this weekend so anyone interested needs to be ready to go and be available to meet in westpoint tomorrow evening (Friday) or else on Saturday morning.

I know some people have posted recently about joining, not sure if they got themselves partnered up or if they were not able to do so this weekend hence a fresh call !

PM me please if you're interested and able to do the timeframes mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Im looking to join Northwood myself, is the offer still available? If so is there anyone interested in joining

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

if northwood deal is still on for 175euro each for 3 ill join with someone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Need one more person for the Northwood deal. PM me if interested. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 woozyeyes

Looking to join Carlise on the special offer. I waiting on one of the other users that i PM'd to come back to me still but if there are 2 more ready to go PM me as im not sure if they need another.

• Advertisement

The offer is ending this weekend so anyone interested needs to be ready to go and be available to meet in westpoint tomorrow evening (Friday) or else on Saturday morning.

Hey, I just joined up this evening with another 2 from on here.

Just letting you know, apparently the offer runs till the end of the month so you still have a good bit of time to find 2 more. G'luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 delboy30

Hi all
    If anyone needs a spare body to make up a 3some for joining carlise please pm me and I'll try and meet you down there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭pepsi1234

Looking to join the Ben Dunne Jervis Street gym in the next few days. Looking for one or two people to join up. It would be E175 each (for two) or E159 each (for three) - for a one year membership

PM me if your're interested! Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 17 woozyeyes

woozyeyes wrote: »
    Looking to join Carlise on the special offer. I waiting on one of the other users that i PM'd to come back to me still but if there are 2 more ready to go PM me as im not sure if they need another.

I got sorted with people earlier in the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 itsallaroundu

Im interested in joining Carlisle as well. So hopefully another person out there along with Delboy. PM me and we'll join as soon as possible.

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nicola2o11

Hi ppl,

Westpoint has a good offer available at the moment, if 3 people join together it costs only 180 Euro per person for a whole year. The normal price is 250 Euro per person.
    Is anyone up for meeting there later on today at westpoint to sign up together?

I temporarily put my mobile number on my profile

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Hey looking to join a gym either SportsLink in Santry or Total Fitness or something even Northwood wouldn't be bad. Would even do something around the City Centre if their was a good deal. Just the one lad no family or anything :D. Any offers around? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭nicker_s

Hi I'm also looking to join Carlisle this week, if someone wants to go in on the deal or needs an extra person just PM me. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Twizzles1

Currently €290 for one and €650 for 3. Need to renew my membership at end of Jan so if there is anyone looking to sign up for a reduced rate - please get in touch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 JasonBourne1

I'm heading to join Westpoint tomorrow, anyone still interested in doing the 2 or 3 membership deals?

Advertisement