Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 adtec

Two joining Jervis Street gym, looking for 3rd, this Saturday (12th Feb)afternoon. If interested, get back to me. Thanks.
    Individual: €195
    for 2: €350, €175 each
    for 3 €475, €158 each

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Boxerdog

Hi, I'm looking for a 3rd person to join Carlisle gym on either Saturday or Sunday of this week. If there are 3 of us, it works out at €175 for membership from now until end February 2012 (so 12 and a half months). Please let me know if you're interested and are available to sign up on Saturday or Sunday. The special offer rate of €175 is only available til Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭FruttiTutti

Anyone know of any special deals or ways to join Total Fitness?

Just saw on their website it's €682 for annual member**** :eek::eek::eek:

Totally cannot afford that or anything near. There's also a huge chance I'll use it for 2 months and only very rarely thereafter when my motivation slips so not paying that....

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Alan152

Totally cannot afford that or anything near. There's also a huge chance I'll use it for 2 months and only very rarely thereafter when my motivation slips so not paying that....

Sometimes they have codes online for special offers, other than that join malahode or castleknock for cheaper and use your swipe card in the sandyford one after you have joined. its stupid to think some clubs in the same chain are different prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭spupazza

Hi,

I'm looking for a third member to join the Northwood gym.Anyone?
    <phone number removal - PM user>.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭butters.scotch

Hi All,

Renewing my membership at the Carlisle at the end of the month. Looking for 2 others...

• Registered Users Posts: 10 podger14

no one knows about this then ?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 musicman2011

Anyone know what the cheapest rate for the energie gyms is? I called Ballsbridge they said €70 per month, but its €53 per month in nutgrove and nutgrove said they can give a universal price to access all energie gyms for €65 per month. Anyone know the best monthly deal to access all energie gyms?

spupazza wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for a third member to join the Northwood gym.Anyone?
    <phone number removal - PM user>.

I'd be up for that Spupazza

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭wile1000

podger14 wrote: »
    no one knows about this then ?

Hi podger. Just go to http://www.bendunnegyms.com/ and you'll see there are still deals to be had for 2 or 3 people joining together. Including Northwood.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 pahadia

Anyone looking to join Northwood this weekend ? PM me I can make it any time Saturday or Sunday..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 krispy009

Hi,
    Currently Westpoint Gym, Blanchardstown is offering a special price of Euro 550 for 3 member.

Me and my friend are interested and seeking another person who is interested to avail this opportunity.

Please let us know so that we can sign up and avail special fare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 building

joining northwood. pm me if you wish to avail of the 3 members discount of €595

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 straynor

building wrote: »
    joining northwood. pm me if you wish to avail of the 3 members discount of €595

I'm interested in joining.i'v sent u pm. Thanks

hey looking for a 3rd member to join Northwood. PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 32 rockfist

Rock Fitness is Dundrum is near, right beside the Dundrum town Centre and is a lot cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Blumentopf

Hi, I'm planning on joining the Carlisle, so if anyone is looking for a second/third member let me know, think the offer runs out end of Feb.

Blumentopf wrote: »
    Hi, I'm planning on joining the Carlisle, so if anyone is looking for a second/third member let me know, think the offer runs out end of Feb.

Hey my membership ends at the end of this month, do you want to go for the offer for 2 people?

Hey my membership ends at the end of this month, do you want to go for the offer for 2 people?

Sure, when would suit you? I could meet anytime tomorrow or Monday evening around 7ish. Just pm me and let me know what suits. If anyone else wants to join let us know.

Sure, when would suit you? I could meet anytime tomorrow or Monday evening around 7ish. Just pm me and let me know what suits. If anyone else wants to join let us know.

Just sent you a PM there...

If anyone else wants to join, let us know!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dublin12345

i'm interested in joining carlisle too - have you joined already. could do monday lunchtime?

i'm interested in joining carlisle too - have you joined already. could do monday lunchtime?

Hey, myself and Blumentopf are meeting on Monday at 7pm to join, does this suit you?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭davemc180

podger14 wrote: »
    hey looking for a 3rd member to join Northwood. PM me

did you join yet id like to go in on this offer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Looking to join Ben Dunne Lucan. Anybody interested drop me a pm. Think you can get membership for two for a hundred each upfront.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 JasonBourne1

Hi,

2 people joining Westpoint tonight. Need one more if anyone is interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 loumeister

Hi,

2 people joining Westpoint tonight. Need one more if anyone is interested?

If you're still looking, I'll join with you.

If not then is anybody else looking to join westpoint in blanch? With the new special offer it would only be €165 each for the year! That's ridiculously cheap!!

I've just joined Carlisle, and thanks to two fellow boardies got a good bit of money off. They gave us each a 50 Euro voucher for any friends that may want to join. It's valid for Northwood, Westpoint and Carlisle only and till the end of March. I've asked everyone I know, so would be a pity to let it go to waste, so if anyone wants it, let me know and I'll post it out to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 loumeister

I've just joined Carlisle, and thanks to two fellow boardies got a good bit of money off. They gave us each a 50 Euro voucher for any friends that may want to join. It's valid for Northwood, Westpoint and Carlisle only and till the end of March. I've asked everyone I know, so would be a pity to let it go to waste, so if anyone wants it, let me know and I'll post it out to you.

Hey there! Is the voucher still up for grabs? I would LOVE it and would be really grateful if you could spare it for little aul me! I'll send you a PM in case it is!

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Unwilling

Hullo
    My membership expires this week and I am loathe to pay the full whack.
    They are advertising €595 for 3 to join.
    Anyone out there interested in making up the numbers with me?

If so, please PM and we can make the necessary arrangements.

THANK YOU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

Looking to join Northwood. If anyone is short for the 3 people for 595 euro. PM me.

Advertisement