Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 xcooldriver

Looking for ppl to join me at jervice ben dunne gym for cheaper price. Pm me if u interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Unwilling

tvr wrote: »
    Looking to join Northwood. If anyone is short for the 3 people for 595 euro. PM me.

TVR hey there, I'm looking to join northwood... so between us that makes two.....

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

Great, if anyone else is interested. PM me and we can sort something out.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 BMC2008

hi,

looking for a third person to join northwood gym, santry for the 595 for 3 people. pm me if interested,

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 agilroy

Hi,

I am looking to joing Norwood Gym this week. Anyone else interested in joining with me to avail of the offers :)

2 for 450
    3 for 595

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

Hi,

I am also looking to join the Northwood Gym in Santry this week, anyone who needs an extra one to avail of the offer just pm me and I will join with you.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 LouiseD3

Hi There,

Me and my friend are looking to join Westpoint Gym in Blanchardstown it is cheap when 2 join but even cheaper when 3 join @ €495.00 For 3 Memberships for a year. Thats only 165 for a years membership. We could all go view the gym and then join on the same day, Im sure you can also go to the other 3 gyms in Lucan/Santry/Jervis once when in this gym. Can you please PM me if interested. Not that it matters but we are 2 females.

Here is the link to check out

http://www.bendunnegyms.com/

Thanks,
    Louise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 LouiseD3

loumeister wrote: »
    If you're still looking, I'll join with you.

If not then is anybody else looking to join westpoint in blanch? With the new special offer it would only be €165 each for the year! That's ridiculously cheap!!

Hi Loumesiter me & my friend are looking to join this the weeknd. Pm sent incase your still looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

If anyone else is joining Northwood, do you want to join together, if we can get three people joining at the same time, we save €50 each...

12 months for 1 person = €250
    12 months for 2 people = €450 (€225 each)
    12 months for 3 people = €595 (€198 each)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 agilroy

Hi,

I am joining this week and have 1 other person to join if you are interesting in joining with us that would be great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

ando wrote: »
    If anyone else is joining Northwood, do you want to join together, if we can get three people joining at the same time, we save €50 each...

12 months for 1 person = €250
    12 months for 2 people = €450 (€225 each)
    12 months for 3 people = €595 (€198 each)

Anything around this price for Sandyford area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mad runner

Hi there,
    I am going joining North Wood some night next week (week starting 28th) and looking for 1 or 2 people to join also.
    PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Just for anyone who isn't aware if you join Northwood April 1st your membership doesn't expire until April 30th 2012, you get until the end of the month within which you join. Well it's been that way for me each of the last 3 times ive rejoined. And on that note my membership is due to expire on Thursday, is anyone interested in joining on Friday evening (or even early Friday morning on the off chance)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,844 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Bambaata wrote: »
    Just for anyone who isn't aware if you join Northwood April 1st your membership doesn't expire until April 30th 2012, you get until the end of the month within which you join. Well it's been that way for me each of the last 3 times ive rejoined. And on that note my membership is due to expire on Thursday, is anyone interested in joining on Friday evening (or even early Friday morning on the off chance)
    But is the €250 offer just for March?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

does Northwood take credit card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 SC

Bit off topic. Looking for training partner interested in serious size bodybuilding, for Northwood and environs.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 Nevyll

I'm renewing two memberships with Northwood either this or tomorrow evening.

If anyone wants to join with me to avail of the three people membership offer PM me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Nuffster

Hi,

Thinking about taking up the offer to join Westpoint. Anyone else interested in taking up the reduced rates for 2-3 people?

Thanks,

Nuffster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tamara86

Hey Guys,

Anyone interested in Joining Northwood sometime this week to avail of the dicounts of 2 or 3 people joining together?

Or does anyone have a northwood gym membership for sale? Even for 5 or 6 months.

Can you please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Tamara86

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

I'm one of the ex Total Fitness members, so some of you might be interested in this:

http://www.dublincity.ie/Pages/welcome/mainpage.htm#Tab0

I confess, I'm slightly responsible. I did say to DCC that now might be a good time to give the TF members some kind of offer!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tamara86

<mod snip>

If you want to sell things, that's what adverts.ie is for.

Cheers,
    M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ovidiupal

Hi, I want to join this week to Carlisle Gym and i search for another one or 2 guy to be cheaper.
    Please contact me if you are interested !

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭acb

need just one more person and we can get gym membership for northwood for 198 each. Have a third person.

PM if interested (30.03.2011)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭acb

Hi , I am lookinf for a third person to join northwood gym with me and another person.

they've a deal workingout at 198 each for the year.
    PM if interested:D

acb wrote: »
    Hi , I am lookinf for a third person to join northwood gym with me and another person.

they've a deal workingout at 198 each for the year.
    PM if interested:D
    ok so i will come, i've removed my phone number ! see you there ! thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭itsgrand

Hi,

Looking for just one more person to join Northwood to avail of the three person membership offer.

We have two people so far,just need one more.

PM please if you want to join with us.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Also looking to join Carlisle (if I like the facilities which I am checking out tomorrow) but not til the first week of May (strapped for cash).

Currently 250 for 1 person.
    450 for 2 people (225 each).
    595 for 3 people (198 each).

PM if interested :)

Also, does anyone know if the above offer will last until May or possibly go down or up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Right so my membership ran out yesterday and as i expected the offer has been carried over to April for 3 for 595. On top of this they confirmed that i was right in saying that if we join today we get until the end of April 2012 ;-)

PM me if interested i joining this evening between 5:30 and 6 or so. I'll be joining then.

UPDATE: Just need 1 more person now

I want to join Carlisle gym, anybody else want to join this week ? or next one ?
    contact me please !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Kernunos

Hey all,

Myself and Ovidiupal are going to be joining Carlisle gym this week and are looking for a third person. PM either of us if you are interested.

Advertisement