Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭jimmypage100

Right so im joining westpoint gym in blanch in the next few days and theyre doing a great deal if a few people sign up at once. it works out as follows;

1 person = 200
    2 People = 375
    3 people = 495

just looking for 2 more people so we can all save a few quid!

P.m me if your interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Gym_goer

Hi,

My membership at Carlisle gym expired and I'm looking to renew it.

I found out that if there are two or three members joining at the same time they offer discounts of EUR 25 and EUR 50.

If anybody else is looking to join or renew their Carlisle membership why don't we team up to avail for these bulk discounts!

Send me a message if you're interested!

Gym_Goer

• Registered Users Posts: 34 conorfonz

hey,

I'm also looking to renew - as soon as
    Did ou renew yet? I'm with ya if you want - let me know , cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sergiollobet

Hi,

We are two people who have a membership contract with the Energie Fitness Club (Clarendon Street - Dublin) until August.
    We don't go to the gym anymore so we are looking for two people who could be interested in taking our memberships (each membership is €49/month).
    If you go on your own to the gym it would be much more expensive.

The location is great (near Grafton Street) and the gym is really good, it has also a nice swimmingpool, jacuzzi and steam room.

http://www.energiefitness.ie/clarendon/

Anyone interested send me a private message.
    Cheers!
    Sergio.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ltc1987

Hello,

I tried to call Crunch Temple Bar to get see how much membership costs, but they wouldn't disclose over the phone. Same with Energie. Can anyone tell me how much it costs?? Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sergiollobet

Normally you have to go, then they show you the gym, and then they tell you the price.

The gym I joined was Jackie Skelly (in Clarendon Street), and they told me that the normal price was €70 but there was a special offer ONLY that day (yeah, sure...) and they could leave it at €59. Then I told them that I knew that some people were paying €49, so in the end they agreed to charge me that price.

A few months ago the Energie Group acquired the Jackie Skelly gyms, and they renewed the machines, etc. Again, if you want to know the price, you will have to visit them and tell them that you might be interested in joining the gym, then they will show it to you and will make you an offer.

I still have the two memberships for €49. I signed a contract for one year and it expires in August this year, therefore I cannot just cancel my contract with them because I would have to pay a fee. After august you would continue paying the same amount and if you don't like the gym you could just leave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 conorfonz

Hi,

I'm looking for 1-2 more to take advantage of teh current Carlile gym promition. If two of us join its eur225 each and if three of us join it's under eur200 each.

send me a message if any of ye are interested

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 43 halimc220

Carlile gym discount
    Hi,

I'm looking for 1-2 I'm looking to joining carlisle gym in the next few weeks (end of april at the latest) If two of us join its eur225 each and if three of us join it's under eur200 each.

send me a message if any of ye are interested

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Nom-IzZ

OSI wrote: »
    I have 2 €50 vouchers for Westpoint Gym if anyone wants them. Have to be used by the end of April.

I will take them if you dont need them. Thanks

Myself and my girlfriend are joining Westpoint this weekend if anyone wants to jump on to get the price down

Just pm me

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Gym_goer

Myself and another person are going to join Carlisle on Apr 23rd. If we find a 3rd person we qualify for a EUR 50 discount each. Let me know if interested asap!

Gym_goer wrote: »
    Hi,

My membership at Carlisle gym expired and I'm looking to renew it.

I found out that if there are two or three members joining at the same time they offer discounts of EUR 25 and EUR 50.

If anybody else is looking to join or renew their Carlisle membership why don't we team up to avail for these bulk discounts!

Send me a message if you're interested!

Gym_Goer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭maddness

I have just joined Carlisle and have a 50 euro voucher that is valid untill the end of the month.
    25 quid to anyone who wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

Gym_goer wrote: »
    Myself and another person are going to join Carlisle on Apr 23rd. If we find a 3rd person we qualify for a EUR 50 discount each. Let me know if interested asap!

The 50 euro discount... so that makes it 198 each or 148 each? I'd join for the latter.On the website it would be 198 each so just clarifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 legron

I am looking for 2 others to join? Any takers please pm me to set up a day/time for meet.
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭john kinsella

I have a €50 voucher for the Carlisle too if anybody wants it. Unlike the person a coupe of posts above me i will give it away for free to a fello gym goer.
    PM me and i can meet one of the days at the gym

• Registered Users Posts: 29 korbend

I'm going to join the Ben Dunne gym in Jervis St over the next couple of days. If anyone is interested in availing of the discounted membership please pm me.

One Year €175.00
    2 Members €325.00
    3 Members €450.00

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ltc1987

Does anyone have an unwanted voucher for either the Ben Dunne Westpoint or Jervis St location?? I'd really appreciate it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 emkoirl

Im thinking of joining Westpoint (blanchardstown) soon (hopefully before the end of april, i would like to use that voucher and save me some 50 euro) and im looking for 2 other people to join with me to avail of the offer, just pm me if you're interested

One Year

Now €200.00
    2 Members
    Now €375.00
    3 Members
    Now €495.00

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I have a €50 voucher, Westpoint, Carlisle and Northwood. I'll happily "give" away for a €20 donation to the fun run I'm doing. Please PM me before donating if you do wish to donate, don't just donate unless your feeling generous, it's non refundable. First come first served. It is giving away too, the money doesn't go to me, it's for the sick kiddies.

http://www.cmrf.org/eventMembership/show/313

I work up in the Belgard area in Tallaght and live in the Dublin 12 area, voucher only valid until the 30th. I will be going on the Friday though (Carlisle) if you want to collect then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

I have a €50 voucher also! It needs to be used by end of april, pm me asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 korbend

I have a €35 voucher that can be used in Westpoint, Carlisle, Northwood, Lucan and Jervis St. It is valid until the end of April. FOC to anyone who wants it. PM me if interested.

Update: This has been taken.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭gymfreak

Anyone interested in joining Northwood?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭gymfreak

We have two for Northwood...is there a third member who fancies joining today?
    It'll work out as 200euro each for 12months :)
    PM if interested

gymfreak wrote: »
    We have two for Northwood...is there a third member who fancies joining today?
    It'll work out as 200euro each for 12months :)
    PM if interested

Ah i wish it was westpoint.. im planning on joining today/tomorrow I still need someone to join with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

Going to join the Carlisle next week. Looking for 2 other people to register with to avail of the discount offer. Pm me!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭GhanGee

I am also looking for 2 people to get the deal in Carlise gym. The sooner someone replies the better. The best would be to put it together this weekend. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

Ghangee, as per my response to your email, we can go in together and just need one other person. Won't be able to register until next week though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭alan85

Hi,

Looking to buy membership. Is cheaper as part of a group of 3. Anybody interested? PM...

Cheers!

We are looking for one more to join Westpoint GYM to avail of the offer
    3 join for 495, so its 165euro a head. (Plus a 60euro voucher)

PM me if you are interested and we will arrange to meet up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Im interested in joining the Carlisle if you still are?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭zacseph

On the down side, Jervis just upped their prices a little (or put them back where they were) though on the up side, they're doin DD again (20 a month) - works out a fair bit more for the year, but maybe more manageable for some...
    plus, i don't foresee prices goin down as summer gets closer... :P

Advertisement