Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Joey!!

Ye bronty that suits me perfectly but I'm away until tomorrow evening, so anytime from tuesday onwards is perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 32 bronty

Yep tues sounds:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ppcr

bronty wrote: »
    Yep tues sounds:D
    bronty and joey sorry men, i was not in dublin, now Tuesday is fine with me too, let us decide how to go on

Hiya lads that's grand, I can meet Tue any time what ever suits, where do we meet etc pleaded pm your numbers to me

• Registered Users Posts: 43 halimc220

Hi im looking to join carlisle gym

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 halimc220

PashikTT , Bold Abdu andLazyFecker if both of you are still waiting to join the gym, let me know three of us including me can grab the offer for 3 at carlisle gym. 0862380541

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sue D

Heya are you still looking for two people to join northwood gym for 595?.

bronty wrote: »
    Hiya lads that's grand, I can meet Tue any time what ever suits, where do we meet etc pleaded pm your numbers to me

bronty, yet to hear from joey,

Sue D, if we wont hear from joey, we need one person to make it to three

what you say bronty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sue D

I just need 1 person to join for the three people for 595 anyone intresesd wanna join 2ma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 smithv4

Hey! We are lookign for one more person to join Northwood to avail of the 15 months membership for 595. Please get in touch on vik_smith@hotmail.com if you are interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Pinkland

Hi,

I'm looking for two more people to join Northwood to avail of the 15 months membership for 595. PM me if you are interested.

Pinkland wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for two more people to join Northwood to avail of the 15 months membership for 595. PM me if you are interested.

Hi Pinkland, can you PM your contact, we are looking for 1 more person to make it to 3

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭golfman

I now have two people and am back in Dublin this afternoon, ready to jointoday call if you are interested..0871222793. I really want to join today.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭golfman

All sorted. Please no one else call. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tabletop

Hi
    have 2 to join Northwood looking for a third. Ready to join at the moment.

tabletop wrote: »
    Hi
    have 2 to join Northwood looking for a third. Ready to join at the moment.

PM sent.

ppcr wrote: »
    Hi Pinkland, can you PM your contact, we are looking for 1 more person to make it to 3

PM sent

Hi I'm joining northwood gym tomorrow if anyone is available

Hi I'm joining northwood gym tomorrow if anyone is available

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Howaya I've a voucher for 60e off membership before the end of June if anyone wants it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

Hey. Do you know if it can be used on short term memberships? Might take it off your hands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Pass_Word

Hey,

Going up to have a look tonight, two of us joining so if you still have the voucher that'd be great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

thehamo wrote: »
    Hey. Do you know if it can be used on short term memberships? Might take it off your hands

Only annual sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

Hi,
    i need two other people to join Northwood with me to get the deal: €200 for 15 months.
    Id like to do this as soon as possible...
    its a great deal!
    exact deal is: Option 3: 15 month membership for 3 people for €595
    Join in June get a €60 euro voucher for a friend* terms and conditions..

so anyone interested please PM me and we will do this asap!

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DaWozzMan

Fitness Dock on Camden Street are doing 3 people for €599 for 12 months. I find the staff very friendly and helpful and classes are great fun.

Need two more.

BTW was told the deal does not include classes which are either €2 per class or €50 extra for the year

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭itsgrand

Hi all,

Looking for just one more person to avail of the Westpoint Gym offer.

I have two people already and the deal is 3 members for 495 euro for 15 Months!

Im looking to join this week

PM if your interested =]

Thanks

Got my three for fitness dock

cheers guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Carrie08

hunter164 wrote: »
    Howaya I've a voucher for 60e off membership before the end of June if anyone wants it?

Hi, have 3 people to join with northwood. Wondering do you have that 60 voucher still available, and if so can it be used in conjunction with the offer 3 for 595 euros

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 AlanPat

Hi, myself and my mate are looking for 1 other member to join Northwood by the end of the month. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Advertisement