Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 smithv4

Hi! Looking for one other person to joing Northwood (e595 for 3 people for 15 months). Would like to join before end of June. E-mail if interested on vik_smith@hotmail.com. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Nuffster

Hi all,

Looking to join up and hoping to get the best deal going. If anyone else is interested in joining, just let me know.

PS - if anyone has one of those €60 vouchers going begging, I'll gladly take it off your hands :)

Thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭generalmental

Anyone need another person to join the carlisle just send me a pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 qwertyu8

Hi there,

I'm looking for two others to join Northwood gym. Any takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 aine_b

I'll be joining northwood gym in august, september at the latest. I need 2 more people to join with me to get group discount. if interested email me at aine8891@hotmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Locomojo

You still looking to join carlisle?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭oraiste

Hi all,

I'm looking for 2 people who are interested in joining Fitness Dock on Camden Steet, Dublin 8. The offer at the moment is €599 for 3 people, so €200 each for one year membership.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 smithv4

60e voucher to be used in Westpoint, Carlisle or Northwood for annual membership before end June 2011. Sell for 30e. Email me on vik_smith@hotmail.com if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 shamfurlong

qwertyu8 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm looking for two others to join Northwood gym. Any takers?
    Have just PM'd you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 shamfurlong

Looking for two others to join Northwood to get membership of €595 or €199 each for 15 months! Anyone interested? e-mail shamfurlong
    @gmail.com. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 magna12

smithv4 wrote: »
    60e voucher to be used in Westpoint, Carlisle or Northwood for annual membership before end June 2011. Sell for 30e. Email me on vik_smith@hotmail.com if interested.

sell it? miserable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Looking for two people to join Carlisle KCR. €560 for 3 for 15 months.

PM if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

I'm looking to join a gym. Its gonna be either Crunch Dun Laoghaire or Temple Bar. Does anyone know what the membership rates are like at present and if they still charge a joining fee? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nicole51

westpoint gym, blanchardstown
    €470 for 3 memberships
    have 2 people, looking for one more to join asap
    pm me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Farmlife

If your still looking for someone i'll jump on board

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lyju mathew

Nabber wrote: »
    Looking for two people to join Carlisle KCR. €560 for 3 for 15 months.

PM if anyone is interested.

is it Kimmage road Carlisle gym. I am interesed to join in Carlisle gym.

yes, i am interest to join in Carlisle gym kimmage .please send pm

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Farmlife

anyone looking to join with someone to get the 2/3 person discount i'm ready anytime to meet up there, just PM me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Moffat16

Hi, I was wondering if anyone is interested in joining Carlisle gym in a group of three. Individually it costs 260 euro a year each to join whereas if 3 people join together its 186 each. There is a special offer of 15 months for the price of 12 months on for this month of July so hurry ASAP and reply so we can arrange to meet up there and join. Thank You!

Moffat16 wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone is interested in joining Carlisle gym in a group of three. Individually it costs 260 euro a year each to join whereas if 3 people join together its 186 each. There is a special offer of 15 months for the price of 12 months on for this month of July so hurry ASAP and reply so we can arrange to meet up there and join. Thank You!

Hai Moffat, i am interested.

• Advertisement

thanks matt now we just need one more person..wesomebody reply to this if they are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

15 months membership for the price of 12 months if joined by the end of July. Anyone interested in taking up the offer with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭stoves1

hi interested in joining carlisle gym, as part of your group required for discount, just send me a pm and can meet up.

regards

ye grand thanks stoves..okay so its me, you and matt..okay when do yous want to join? later this week or later on because im in no rush to join whatever suits yous..

thats grand moffat 16 and matt apparently this offer ie 15months for 12months is until 31st july, i have sent both a pm with my mobile no. so text/call me and we,ll sort out, i would like to take up this pretty soon, and with the holiday season etc we should do it asap.

Hai stoves1. thanks..sorry to say, i didn't get the pm with ur mobile no. anyway i am free on this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭argentum

if anyone else is looking to join to get the offer before the end of July I can also join in.So two more people needed

hi lyju mathew, did you get pm just sent circa 5.20pm today if not send me one with your contact no. pls regards stoves1

hi stoves and matt i was wondering do you want to meet up on saturday or sunday to join carlisle gym? whatever time suits yous

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭born2bwild

15 months membership for the price of 12 months if joined by the end of July. Anyone interested in taking up the offer with me?

I'll go in on that with you.

Advertisement