Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pintavicius

Hi lads, would be interested to join Carlisle as well, any groups left? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Moffat16

if you are a former member of carlisle gym do you get a discount? I don't think you do..

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lyju mathew

argentum wrote: »
    if anyone else is looking to join to get the offer before the end of July I can also join in.So two more people needed
    hai argentum..
    i am interested to join with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lyju mathew

Hi lads, would be interested to join Carlisle as well, any groups left? :rolleyes:

hai pintavicius,

if u r still interested i will join with u,can u contact argentum also. i think he is also interesting to join .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

Has anyone gone to join Crunch Dun Laoghaire recently, what sort of prices are they looking for these days?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭argentum

hai pintavicius,

if u r still interested i will join with u,can u contact argentum also. i think he is also interesting to join .

Lyju mathew and pintavicius

I have sent you pm's with my mobile number

• Registered Users Posts: 18 aine_b

Is anyone interested in joining Northwood in August with me to get a discount?
    Single E260.
    2 people E450 (225 each)
    3 people E560 (186.66 each)

Join and get 15 months for the price of 12

aine_b wrote: »
    Is anyone interested in joining Northwood in August with me to get a discount?
    Single E260.
    2 people E450 (225 each)
    3 people E560 (186.66 each)

Join and get 15 months for the price of 12

The offer for the 15 months ends at the end of July so you need to sign up before then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Looking for someone joining the Carlisle gym.

VonLuck wrote: »
    Looking for someone joining the Carlisle gym.

Have sent you a pm with my mobile

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Harper Seven

argentum wrote: »
    Have sent you a pm with my mobile

Hey guys,

I'd like to get in on this action. Looking to join also with two others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 loguey40

Hi all i am interested in joining the gym and would like to get another 2 people to join with to avail of the offer. Any one interested or can i join a group. PM me thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 loguey40

Anyone person is interested in join gym we have a group of two looking for a third person, going to join thursday evening so PM before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

any deals for david lloyd riverview at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Harper Seven

Hey all,

Myself and Loguey40 are still looking for a third person so we can avail of the offer at the Carlisle. If you are interested in joining the gym, please let one of us know (preferably before tomorrow evening).

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Hi everyone,

Looking for two people to join Westpoint with me - has to be done by the end of July. The current offer is €156 each (€470 for 3) for 15 months. At a little over a tenner a month it's a bargain IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Daybag

hi guys!! I'm looking for one other person to join Northwood to go in on the 3 person deal, this being, €190 each for 15months, since its half way through the month of July it will be from now until the end of October 2012......AWESOME deal.

Please email me at dayweir22@gmail.com or PM me please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

hey just wondering if there's any other people interested in joining Northwood before the end of July?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

hey just wondering if there's any other people interested in joining Northwood before the end of July?

I was going to join this week. When do you intend joining?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 005404

Want to join northwoodith two others interested from immedite effect Paul 0894281582 text me to arrange meeting paying etc Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

I was going to join this week. When do you intend joining?

Hey i've found two others to join with me. 005404 is looking for one more person to join. Maybe you could join with them. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Moffat16

anybody wana join carlisle gym in a group of three? need two people..should all go down to join about two days ive to use up my guest passes from my mate

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Aish_ie

Hey i've found two others to join with me. 005404 is looking for one more person to join. Maybe you could join with them. :D

Are you still looking for one person to join 005404

• Registered Users Posts: 27 fionafifi

Hi, looking to join Nothwood in Santry and loking for other to recieve cheap membership...

• Registered Users Posts: 12 kiwidub

anybody interested in joining or in need of renewing a gym membership for carlise in kimmage. its 450 for 2 and 560 for three. if anyone is keen give me shout. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭cousin_borat

I'd be up for it.

sound borat.. what timeframe are you looking at to join

• Registered Users Posts: 27 fionafifi

Anyone interested in joining northwood? We need one more person to save €€€

Moffat16 wrote: »
    anybody wana join carlisle gym in a group of three? need two people..should all go down to join about two days ive to use up my guest passes from my mate[/QUOTE

do you still need a third person???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Cerocco

I'm gonna be joining Northwood Gym on the 15th August (get paid then) I have 1 person already just need one more to get the deal. If anyone interested could you PM me. Thanks

Advertisement