Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭cousin_borat

asap. Just moved to Terenure
    kiwidub wrote: »
    sound borat.. what timeframe are you looking at to join

• Registered Users Posts: 12 kiwidub

asap. Just moved to Terenure

i need a week or so .around the 10th. still trying to find a third to get a better deal. going to call the carlise to see what deals they have for august

just checked the ben dunne gym website. it appears the 15 for 12 is ongoing and listed as august specials . so anyone else keen. 3 for 560 for 15 months ..187 euro sounds better than 260 to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PTO

Looking for people to join Northwood this month! PM me if interested!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AineED

Hi guys, looking for two people to join Carlisle asap, as 2moro morning about 10am would b ideal for me to join.

• Advertisement

AineED wrote: »
    Hi guys, looking for two people to join Carlisle asap, as 2moro morning about 10am would b ideal for me to join.

hiya if you can wait till wed 10th myself and cousin-borat will join with you

hiya if you can wait till wed 10th myself and cousin-borat will join with you

I'm in too, good offer. I'm back in Dublin tomorrow and Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AineED

Thanks so much for the quick reply guys bt Iv found two ppl 2go in with me tomorrow! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 maishyburger7

Hi my fiance and i are thinking of joining DLR in donnybrook. We've been quoted 99 pm per person but i think if any1 else is interested we may be able to get this price down.

Does ne1 else have any idea on prices for DLR, has anybody got a better deal out of them? my price was based on 2 ppl at anytime.

Thanks

Maishy!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Cerocco

Hi All, still looking for 1 person for northwood as person who responded now cant join. Anyone out there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

When?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PTO

Looking for one more for Northwood!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 muller1510

Looking for people for carlisle asap. Let me know if interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭VonLuck

muller1510 wrote: »
    Looking for people for carlisle asap. Let me know if interested?

I'm also looking for someone for the Carlisle gym.

VonLuck wrote: »
    I'm also looking for someone for the Carlisle gym.

im free on thursday morning around 10am to join if your interested .@ cousin-borat ,how about you?

im free on thursday morning around 10am to join if your interested .@ cousin-borat ,how about you?

Hi there,

I can do almost anytime today or tomorrow this week. Can't do Thursday. muller1510 also wants to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dah

PTO wrote: »
    Looking for one more for Northwood!

Hi
    Any luck getting 3rd person. I say my other half will be up for it. Revert when you get a sec. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭I_choose_life

Looking for a third person for membership at Northwood Santry gym. 15 months for €189. Please PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

Looking for a third person for membership at Northwood Santry gym. 15 months for €189. Please PM if interested.

I'm interested in joining Northwood. just PM'd ye there.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Time2GetFit

Hi All,

Joining Carlisle this Saturday around 10am.

Looking for 2 others to avail of cheap offer - €187 each.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Looks like 5 of us joining Northwood Gym for the week of 22nd August.

I_choose_life + 1
    Cerocco + 1

With more then 3 persons joining might work out slightly cheaper then the €187 per person (€560 deal)

Going to be difficult to get evening that suits everyone but if numbers are definitive, I can note the missing persons to the Gym Sales Rep when joining in order to get preferential rate for all. Anyhow if your interested in joining Northwood let me know. Sure we'll see what the numbers are in weeks time.

Diarmaid

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

dah wrote: »

I_choose_life + 1
    Cerocco + 1

With more then 3 persons joining might work out slightly cheaper then the €187 per person (€560 deal)

Going to be difficult to get evening that suits everyone but if numbers are definitive, I can note the missing persons to the Gym Sales Rep when joining in order to get preferential rate for all. Anyhow if your interested in joining Northwood let me know. Sure we'll see what the numbers are in weeks time.

Diarmaid

I was hoping to join sooner than that as in this weekend or early next week, what is the reason for waiting until the week starting the 22nd ?

Hi All,

Joining Carlisle this Saturday around 10am.

Looking for 2 others to avail of cheap offer - €187 each.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

Just looking for one more now and we'll be meeting at 9 am instead. PM if you want to be included.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sully01

I_choose_life + 1
    Cerocco + 1

Diarmaid

Hi Diarmaid,

I'm also interested in joining Northwood this month. Can you include me in your numbers and keep me posted.

Thanks,
    Rob

Just looking for one more now and we'll be meeting at 9 am instead. PM if you want to be included.

Thanks.

Just so you know if you have friends Carlisle and their renewals are coming up in Oct/Nov/Dec they can avail of the offer and Carlisle will add the 16 months onto when their current membership expires.

Just so you know if you have friends Carlisle and their renewals are coming up in Oct/Nov/Dec they can avail of the offer and Carlisle will add the 16 months onto when their current membership expires.

Thanks for that man - gppd to know. Unfortunately mates of mine who are there are sitting tight until their membership expires and will reassess in November.

Still need one more to get the cheapest offer.........

Sully01 wrote: »
    Hi Diarmaid,

I'm also interested in joining Northwood this month. Can you include me in your numbers and keep me posted.

Thanks,
    Rob

Hi Rob

I cant seem to PM you, when you get a sec send me a PM if you can with your mobile number

Cheers
    Diarmaid

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sully01

Sully01 wrote: »
    Hi Diarmaid,

Thanks,
    Rob

Hi Rob

I cant seem to PM you, when you get a sec send me a PM if you can with your mobile number

Cheers
    Diarmaid

Just sent it to you there via PM

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 clarebear2

Hi, I am looking to join Carlisle as well & want to avail of offer of 3 joining together, is anyone else interested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 62lesangles

I am looking to avail of that offer...if you are still looking for someone, drop me a PM as I cannot send them out yet as am a newbie!!

Advertisement