Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 limeflower

Hi all,

Looking to join a gym in Dublin city. Looking into Crunch fitness or the Iveagh.
    Want to get an idea how much everyone is paying for their membership?

cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 NKELLY

Hi
    I am seeking 1 or two other to join at Westpoint Blancchardstown. Please txt 0872426201 if interested.
    Thanks
    Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 41 beautron

Davebehan wrote: »
    Hi JohnnyJones,

Thats great, hopefully get can get 1 more, its €187 for 15 months in Carlisle if anyone is interested in joining as a triple

pm me if interested

Thanks

Dave
    Hi Dave, I'm looking to join Carlisle. My email is mickireland @ hotmail . com
    if you're still looking for a 3rd person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

I am also looking to join carlisle

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Pixie Girl

Hey!

I am looking for one or two other people to join Northwood, Santry this week. Please private message me if interested. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Pixie Girl

Pixie Girl wrote: »
    Hey!

I am looking for one or two other people to join Northwood, Santry this week. Please private message me if interested. Thanks!

Ok I have one person got and we're signing up this evening.... if there is anyone else interested please let me know as soon as possible! :D

Any takers for a group of 3 at Carlisle? Just me so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PTrish

Hi JohnFas,

I am looking to join Carlisle in two or three also? Please private message me if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭speeding

Hi Guys

I'm looking to join here but want to avail of the discounts when 2 or 3 other people join also. If anyone is interested pm me. Nearly 100 euro can be saved on 275 joining fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Robotack

speeding wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I'm looking to join here but want to avail of the discounts when 2 or 3 other people join also. If anyone is interested pm me. Nearly 100 euro can be saved on 275 joining fee.

PM Sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 wilmamc

Hi everyone

I need to renew membership end of september, i need two others to get the deal , is there anyone interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 the little trucker

Hi Lads, I am looking to join Northwood too. Have you got three people yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jodaw

Anyone looking to join Carlisle today or tomorrow PM me

hi there am renewing end of month in northwood is that any good for you, im looking for two others to join at same time

Hi Wilmamc, I am just waiting for Robotack to get back to me, they have two with one girl waiting to confirm, If we make three up before that then I am in. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Sleight of hand

Hi,
    looking for one other person to join Northwood gym Santry for the 3 memberships for €575 sept offer.
    looking to join this weekend. PM me if interested.
    thanks.

hi all, is anyone around this friday 16th to join Northwood.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Sleight of hand

Still looking for one more person for Northwood gym.
    PM me if interested.
    thanks.
    Hi,
    looking for one other person to join Northwood gym Santry for the 3 memberships for €575 sept offer.
    looking to join this weekend. PM me if interested.
    thanks.

I am still looking to join up with anyone for Northwood. Sleight of hand I just sent you a PM.

I signed up in Northwood this morning, just want to say thanks to Sleight of hand, your hands were a bit full and I did not really get to say thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 timmit

jodaw, I'm also looking to join carlisle tommorrow

timmit wrote: »
    jodaw, I'm also looking to join carlisle tommorrow

Anyone else looking to join Carlisle in group of 3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Federal

You have a PM Johnfás.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Aissie

Hi, I am Looking for ppl who want to join Ben Dunne gym Carlisle. They have a great deal going at the moment if four people join its €700, so only €175 each!! PM me if your interested in forming a group to join.

We are looking for one more person to join northwood asap for the 3 people deal

Aissie wrote: »
    Hi, I am Looking for ppl who want to join Ben Dunne gym Carlisle. They have a great deal going at the moment if four people join its €700, so only €175 each!! PM me if your interested in forming a group to join.

PM me your mobile number and you federal and I can join together

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Slawek Ireland

wilmamc wrote: »
    hi there am renewing end of month in northwood is that any good for you, im looking for two others to join at same time
    Hi I am interesting in , is it available and how we can do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

johnfás wrote: »
    PM me your mobile number and you federal and I can join together

John,

the current offer in Carlisle is a group of 4 for €750. I am available if Aissie comes on board that'd be us sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 giraffe123

Myself and my friend are joining Carlisle together next week and will join up with one or two other people who want to get the deal.( Actually she is renewing, is she entitled to get the deal?).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

Glenbhoy wrote: »
    John,

the current offer in Carlisle is a group of 4 for €750. I am available if Aissie comes on board that'd be us sorted?

hi guys

current offer there is 700 for 4 [according to the sign in there the last week or so] my membership ends on the last day of the month. id be up for taking advantage of that offer, but if u cant wait il get others,

cheers

Advertisement