Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Federal

PM me if anyone needs another person to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 giraffe123

Johnfas, Never used boards before , sent you a PM but my outbox tells me I didnt reply to you, did you get it?
    PM me your mobile and Ill organise by text.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 El Frooop

Anyone for Northwood sometime this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cibtati

Someone looking to share Gym membership in Carlisle?

Someone looking to share Gym membership in Carlisle?
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

giraffe123 wrote: »
    Myself and my friend are joining Carlisle together next week and will join up with one or two other people who want to get the deal.( Actually she is renewing, is she entitled to get the deal?).

Yes, people renewing are entitled to get the deal.

And the current offer is indeed, 4 for €700.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 iPLOD

Cibtati,

Myself & a friend are looking to join. If there are three of us it will be €575 (€191 each).

Let me know as they said that offer is over on Thursday (probably just to be replaced with a similar one in fairness!)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 41 dandelionmind

My Carlisle membership is up at the end of October. I'll be renewing then, if anyone wants to go in on the current deal (if it's extended) or whatever the new deal is!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

My Carlisle membership is up at the end of October. I'll be renewing then, if anyone wants to go in on the current deal (if it's extended) or whatever the new deal is!

I'm end of october too. I'm sure though if we took it now our membership would be until the end of october next year.

Anyway i'm ready to renew in Carlisle so if anybody wants to join let me know.

Please I am going to join Carlisle on friday is anyone interested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Anyone know how much a 1yr membership in Westwood (Leopardstown) costs at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

cibtati, giraffe123 - As of today my membership is up so if any of you are joining please pm me.

To anyone else looking to join carlisle, if we get 4 people together we get it for 175 for the year. thats a great price. Im free today/tomoro or any evening during the week.

Please get onto me ASAP as i dont want to hold off too long

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Pauldub1

I intend joining Carlisle today (1st Oct). Anybody interested in signing up to take advatange of the group membership deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

Pauldub1 wrote: »
    I intend joining Carlisle today (1st Oct). Anybody interested in signing up to take advatange of the group membership deal?

Pauldub1 - Cibtati has been in touch and wants to sign on tomoro, so with you thats three of us, if we can get one more that'l be the deal, that is if your willing to wait until tomoro?

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭JAMM222

El Frooop wrote: »

2 of us willing to join tomorrow if u r interested we can meet u there

• Registered Users Posts: 42 rollout

JAMM222 wrote: »
    El Frooop wrote: »

2 of us willing to join tomorrow if u r interested we can meet u there

I am interested in joining northwood if ye want a 4th?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 icando

Hi, Is anybody thinking about joining Northwood gym in Santry in next couple of weeks? They currently have offer for groups of 4 ppl (700 eur for one year) so it works out as 175 eur per person, at the moment we are two, so we need another two ;) If you r interested, please pm :)
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 11j

hi I'm interested in joining Carlisle Kimmage .. could I go in with you guys (riddik, Pauldub1, Cibtati)? ... if I'm not too late.

Jessica

• Registered Users Posts: 4 005404

want to avail of northwood 1 year deal for 4, can meet thursday if 3 others are interested mail me or ring 0894281582 thanks paul

• Registered Users Posts: 15 BMC2008

Hi,
    I am looking for three more people to join Santry gym. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Thanks
    Derek

• Advertisement

hey ...
    looking for 3 people interested in joining Carlisle - for 4 people - discount price -175 each ?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Hi 11j,

I'm up for joining carlisle as well

Anyone else to make up 4 people?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭shanek248

Im Planning to join Westpoint. Looking for three people to join with me. Anyone out there?

PM me if you want to join Westpoint.

Anyone know if there are any differences between Westpoint and Northwood. Both are close to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭TheRedDevil10

any deals for 16 years olds re: Northwood

ok we have 3 people for Carlisle (mfceiling, Ist, and myself) --- so just need one more person who's interested?:)

Is there anyone out there looking to join Westpoint Gym in Blanchardstown. Im trying to get together a group of 3-4 people to avail of the special deals.

If I can get three more people to join with me it will be 144 euro a year! Bargain! If you join by yourself it costs 220 euro. (which is a bargain anyway but still )

Get on to me if you are interested. Post a reply here, PM me or text/ring on 0857843611

• Registered Users Posts: 48 gillen

Have 3 people joining Carlisle tonight/tomorrow, anyone else wanna join with?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ist

Hi Gillen, myself, 11j and mfceiling want to join also. Would you be up for forming a 6/7man and looking for more of a discount?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 ist

I'm happy to do the negotiations on everyones behalf, so if we could get 7+ people in total I think we should be able to near the €155-160 mark if not better. More of a saving for all. On registration day we would all just meet up and hand our cash

Advertisement