Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

ist wrote: »
    I'm happy to do the negotiations on everyones behalf, so if we could get 7+ people in total I think we should be able to near the €155-160 mark if not better. More of a saving for all. On registration day we would all just meet up and hand our cash

I'm happy with that....anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 11j

I'm happy with that too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 furball280

When are you all joining? I'm joining carlisle at 7:30pm tomorrow night if that's any good to you for another person?

furball280 wrote: »
    When are you all joining? I'm joining carlisle at 7:30pm tomorrow night if that's any good to you for another person?

That time does not suit me tomorrow unfortunately --- Can people make it earlier by any chance: anytime between 4 - 6pm?

Anytime before 7.30 is cool with me..pm me for tel number or arrangement details. Thanks.

• Advertisement

I've another lad looking to join also..make the numbers up...

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭shanek248

Do you want to get a discount to join west point gym? Ok so I have two people joining westpoint gym in blanchardstown. Is anybody else thinking of joining westpoint gym at the blanchardstown shopping center? To get the discount we need to join together. Its a great deal. 144 euro for a full year. Thats 3 euro a week! Pm me, reply here or text 0857843611 if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

2 people here looking to join northwood

• Registered Users Posts: 8 novlean

blahblah06 wrote: »

I'm willing to join Northwood GYM in Santry too. When are you planning to meet? How many people do you have already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Keith24

Hi I am interesting in , is it available and how we can do it.

Hi I am interested in joining asap even today if anyone is still looking to join thanks.

• Advertisement

HI Im looking to join northwood asap. can do it today even?

Hi are you still looking for anyone else? I am looking to join asap and can even join today.

hey guys if anyone else looking to join carlisle we are hoping to join (3 so far) tomorrow... ??

Keith24 wrote: »

HI Im looking to join northwood asap. can do it today even?

If we can get 2 ppl from blahblah06 plus you and me we can pay 175 each. I'm up for buying it over this weekend too.

Still looking for 3 more ppl to join Northwood GYM in Santry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CurryPowder

I'm hoping to join Carlisle shortly, would there be three more interested to avail of the offer for €175?

I'm hoping to join Carlisle shortly, would there be three more interested to avail of the offer for €175?

hi - there are three of us joining this week ... mfceiling (and possibly friend), ist and myself... You can join us.

What times suit people?

I'm good anytime between 3 - 5pm Tuesday, and 12pm - 6pm Wednesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

shanek248 wrote: »
    PM me if you want to join Westpoint.

Anyone know if there are any differences between Westpoint and Northwood. Both are close to me...

I just pm'd you. Another guy has been on to me too, so if we can get one more we'll be sorted!

Anyone interested in Westpoint? Looking for a 4th person to get the €144 membership! Bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lagoon

Joining Carlisle asap and looking for others to sign up with to avail of deal.
    Get in touch.
    Thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ist

hey lagoon, me 11j and mfceling are joining this wednesday at 3pm for carlisle. Your welcome to join group. The more we get the more the discount

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Serlokas

cabla wrote: »
    I just pm'd you. Another guy has been on to me too, so if we can get one more we'll be sorted!

Anyone interested in Westpoint? Looking for a 4th person to get the €144 membership! Bargain

I'm looking to get membership @ westpoint after this week pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lagoon

Hi ist,
    I sent you a private message.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Feeves

Hi,

I have 2 transferable full annual Memberships to Westwood available. I would be up for doing a deal on one or both if anyone is interested?

I'm new to boards so if someone could let me know the best way to get this out there it would be great!!

Do I start my own discussion or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭gymtime

Westpoint

am available to club with 1 or 2 other people to avail of Westpoint's membership offers for either 2 or 3 people...

2 memberships: €350 (€175 per person)
    3 memberships: €475 (€158 per person)

Good value here and am willing to join immediately so send me a private message if you are seriously interested in joining Wespoint immediately and want to get the benefit of this offer.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7 eddd82

Looking at joining Northwood gym at the end of the month once I get paid - anyone else looking at joining who might be interested in doing so at the same time to save some money??

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mikecotr

Hi,

I'm interested in joining Carlisle and looking for others to team up with to avail of discounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 adrielo

Hi Eddie,
    I want to join Northwood as well, end of the month or eaarly next month. PM me when you are ready. I guess it would be perfect to find 2 more people.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 adrielo

eddd82, novlean please reply or PM me when you wish to join. I was thinking at the end of October, but I'm flexible. It's 192 per person for 3 of us. We can go down to 175pp if we find one more.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭cillo2000

Hi Guys,

My house mate and I are looking to join Carlisle gym this weekend, we're looking for two more people to join with us to get the €175 deal. Please PM me and leave your phone number so we can arrange a time and day.

Cheers,
    Cillo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Boots90210

adrielo wrote: »
    eddd82, novlean please reply or PM me when you wish to join. I was thinking at the end of October, but I'm flexible. It's 192 per person for 3 of us. We can go down to 175pp if we find one more.

Hi, I'm looking to join Northwood, can join any time.

PM me if you still have a spot on the quartet,

I'll be forever praising boards.ie if this works out!

Advertisement