Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dwlh

penguin88 wrote: »
    Hi all, there are two of us hoping to join Carlisle some evening next week, looking for two others to join with us to get the 4 for 700 deal. Anyone interested?

Hi, there are two of us interested in joining the Carlisle as well. I think the offer runs out tomorrow or Monday though. Would you be able to do it this weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mercs

Hi Im interested in joining Northwood too this week if you guys haven't already done so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lking

livy_cao wrote: »
    Westpoint Gym Membership Offers Go Here
    Have 3 people and need a 4th to join SAT between 10am to 1pm.
    PM if your interested.

Cheers
    Have you joined yet??? I'd be interested in joining.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lking

keith_c wrote: »
    I am interested in joining Westpoint with 3 others to avail of the special offer for 4, let me know if anyone is interested
    I'd be interested in joining......

• Registered Users Posts: 8 K S

Hi - I'm looking for a third person to join Carlisle this week (as soon as possible!). the best deal they have on at the mo is 3 memberships for 595, unfortunately the 4 for 700 offer expired yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

K S wrote: »
    Hi - I'm looking for a third person to join Carlisle this week (as soon as possible!). the best deal they have on at the mo is 3 memberships for 595, unfortunately the 4 for 700 offer expired yesterday.

I'm up for this, I can go any night this week (except Friday and before 7pm tomorrow).. free on weekend too... if u are interested PM me I'll send u my number

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Myself and my dad are going to join Carlisle at some point in the next week or so, looking for a third person if anyone is interested in the 3 for €595 thingy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Miss Dizzy

Hi guys, Im looking to join by the weekend too. Joind Boards esp to see if I could find other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Miss Dizzy

novlean wrote: »
    If we can get 2 ppl from blahblah06 plus you and me we can pay 175 each. I'm up for buying it over this weekend too.
    Hi are you still looking for people to join?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dannyy85

Hi all.
    Membership for Ben Dunne(Jervis) is due for renewal on 31st Nov 2011.
    Looking for 1/2/3 people to either join or renew at BD (Jervis St) with myself to avail of their discount.
    Send a PM if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AndrewTroy

Looking to join the gym with two more people to make the 100 euro saving.
    198 euro if you join with two other people. anyone interested PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Anderoo

2 here going to join up but nee 1 more to get the 3 for €375 (€125 each) price.
    Looking ot join up this weekend, any takers? Beats €160 for joining by yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭lmmoonbeam1976

guys

updated prices for WESTPOINT Gym with expiry dates
      Option 1
    Single membership = 225 Renewal date 30th nov 2012
      Option 2
    12 month membership - 3 people = 495 renewal 30th november 2012
      Option 3
    short term membership -1 person = 175 renewal date 30 th april 2012

bank draft or credit / debit card payments --- no cash

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭lmmoonbeam1976

guys

updated prices for WESTPOINT Gym with expiry dates
    Option 1
    Single membership = 225 Renewal date 30th nov 2012
    Option 2
    12 month membership - 3 people = 495 renewal 30th november 2012
    Option 3
    short term membership -1 person = 175 renewal date 30 th april 2012

bank draft or credit / debit card payments --- no cash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MLW

Hey, couple looking for one other person interested in joining Northwood - they have a 3 person special on at the moment €595 (€198 pp)?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭bodyguard1

Hey guys as always all the great deals are available in Dublin what about all us fat slobs in the West, just wondering if anyone knows of any Pay As You Go gym memberships in Galway City/Athenry area. Annual Gym Membership is so expensive west of the Shannon so I'm looking for a great deal in PAYG or pay monthly membership in order to get in shape during the dark and wet evenings of winter. I have recently started a new System10 Weight Management programme and need to tone up as I loose the weight. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mercs

Hi Im still looking to join Northwood if anyone else interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Stephen087

Looking for 2 people to join carlise with. 198 each if 3 people join so if anyone is interested drop me a pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gilly28

MLW wrote: »
    Hey, couple looking for one other person interested in joining Northwood - they have a 3 person special on at the moment €595 (€198 pp)?
    I am interested in joining should you still be looking for someone. Around all this week to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Michael 09

Hi,

I am looking to join Northwood. Anybody interested in joining with me? Available to join ASAP.

Thanks,

Michael

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Tomhoganie

Michael09

is there a joining offer for Westwood?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭gymtime

looking to join Westpoint asap, pm me if ur interesting in clubbin with me for one of his deals...

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Michael 09

Tomhoganie wrote: »
    Michael09

is there a joining offer for Westwood?

Sorry I meant Northwood! Confused it with Westpoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭gymtime

looking to join Westpoint asap, pm me if ur interesting in clubbinG with me for one of his deals...

€495 FOR 3 MEMBERSHIPS WHICH WORKS OUT AT €165 PER PERSON (SAVING OF €60 ON WHAT A SINGLE MEMBERSHIP COSTS)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 niallol

AndrewTroy wrote: »
    Looking to join the gym with two more people to make the 100 euro saving.
    198 euro if you join with two other people. anyone interested PM me

Hi

I'm up for joining with you. Let me know.

Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 4 keith_c

if anyone wants to join with me and another we can avail of the special offer option for 3 which will only cost €198 each. Please let me know ASAP if you want to join with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ludy123

Michael 09 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking to join Northwood. Anybody interested in joining with me? Available to join ASAP.

Thanks,

Michael

Im interested in joining Northwood, has anyone else gotten back to you?
    Aoife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Drenton

I am interested. Was there tonight and they have now upped the rate from 595 to 630, claimed the 595 was a printing error!

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭DoraDelite

I'm also interested in joining Northwood, let me know if you need me to make up the 3rd person

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 dannyy85

Looking to re-join Jervis St.
    If anyone interested in joining together, send me a PM.

Advertisement