Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Clawfeld

Hey,

Myself and a mate are looking to join Carlisle and need a 3rd to get the deal.

Any takers PM me.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Pressureofname

I'm looking to join Northwood gym and have noticed it's €65 cheaper to join in a group of 3. It's €210 compared to €275. Anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Independence

I hope this isn’t against forum rules. I’ve looked but I couldn’t see anything applicable.
    My wife and I want to team up with someone to get a three person membership discount for the Northwood gym in Santry. A one person membership is 275 Euro at the moment but if three of us join at the same time we only pay 210 Euro.
    If you would be interested in teaming up sometime this week (or next) please send me a PM.
    Independence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 davecervi

Hey,
    I need to renew my Westpoint gym membership and if I can get 3 people to join the price works out at about 140 each! If anyone is interested u can email me at
    Thanks,
    David.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Patd99

Me too, could join anyday this week!!

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Patd99

Hi

Looking for two more to join Carlsile Gym, would cost 210eu each, saving us 65eu each

PM me if you would like to join!!

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AndrewTroy

great. give me a text on 0866013366 and we can arrange a time to meet at the gym to join

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 davecervi

gymtime wrote: »
    looking to join Westpoint asap, pm me if ur interesting in clubbinG with me for one of his deals...

€495 FOR 3 MEMBERSHIPS WHICH WORKS OUT AT €165 PER PERSON (SAVING OF €60 ON WHAT A SINGLE MEMBERSHIP COSTS)

Yeah I will join with you and we can look for another person to get 3 people. What day suits you?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lawlorat

Hi all,

Looking for 1 person to join Carlisle for the 3 person deal. Ideally would like to do it tomorrow, around 8.30p.m.

PM if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ludy123

Looking to join Northwood, anyone interested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 dannyy85

Wanting to re-join Jervis Street before 30th Nov.
    Need 2 people to avail of their discount.
    If interested, send me a PM. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 heather_n

Chasy wrote: »
    I am looking for some more people who are looking to join Ben Dunne Jervis before the end of October to bring down the fee. Please PM me if you are interested.

Hi chasy, my boyfriend and I want to join if you haven't found someone to join with let me know. Anyone else who is interested in joining with us, please let me know. Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 heather_n

dannyy85 wrote: »
    Wanting to re-join Jervis Street before 30th Nov.
    Need 2 people to avail of their discount.
    If interested, send me a PM. Thanks

Sent you a PM Dannyy85 but if anyone wants to join with my boyfriend and I, PM me. Want to join ASAP. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭deano_rich

Hey, looking to join northwood ASAP and looking for another two people to get the deal to save €65..

Anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Clawfeld

Hey,

Myself and a mate are looking to join Carlisle and are still looking for a 3rd to get the deal... looking to head tomorrow evening about 8ish

Any takers PM me.

Cheers

Hi again,

Still looking for one more to join Carlisle asap.

Please PM if interested. Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LenkaV

Mercs wrote: »
    Hi Im still looking to join Northwood if anyone else interested.
    I am looking too,at the moment its me and my boyfriend,so that makes 3,but the price is now 210pps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LenkaV

Hi,I want to join with my partner,that makes 4 of us,ASAP, I heard there was an offer for 4 people too,let me know if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 skyblue10

Me and my boyfriend are looking to join Northwood, so we need one other person to join with us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Anderoo

Couple here looking for one more to get the deal in Lucan. Contact ASAP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 hawksuil

I am looking to join Carlisle Gym asap too. I could meet this evening if interested.

Hi Hawksuil, I've sent you a PM there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 62lesangles

My boyfriend is looking for 2 others to join Northwood. Anyone interested?

deano_rich wrote: »
    Hey, looking to join northwood ASAP and looking for another two people to get the deal to save €65..

Anyone interested?

My other half wants to join. Let me know if you are looking for a third.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rjano

I am looking to join carlisle as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rjano

lawlorat wrote: »
    Hi Hawksuil, I've sent you a PM there.
    Lawlorat, are you still lookin for a third member?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭Naos

Good Morning,

Looking for one more to join to get the three person deal.

Plan to head up today - any takers?

Brian

Hey there, Did you get another. My boyfriend wants to join Northwood this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭Naos

Hey there, Did you get another. My boyfriend wants to join this week. Desie 086 1962830

That for Westpoint Blanch? If so - don't have anyone yet, he available to head up tonight?

• Advertisement

skyblue10 wrote: »
    Me and my boyfriend are looking to join Northwood, so we need one other person to join with us.

My boyfriend looking to join.

Advertisement