Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 62lesangles

Naos wrote: »
    That for Westpoint Blanch? If so - don't have anyone yet, he available to head up tonight?

Sorry, thought it was Northwood

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭premiergal

That for Westpoint Blanch? If so - don't have anyone yet, he available to head up tonight?

Hi do you have anyone yet?was planning on joining tomorrow so if your still looking for someone let me know and I can head up tomorrow after work if that suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭wardie101

premiergal wrote: »
    Hi do you have anyone yet?was planning on joining tomorrow so if your still looking for someone let me know and I can head up tomorrow after work if that suits.

Looking to join now....did ye join already ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Tidygirl

Hey All,

I am trying to transfer my membership as Ive had to move home to Wexford and theres no Westwoods there!!! The student rate is 55 a month ( I paid in full so I got 3 months free so the membership was 15 months in total). I have put the membership on hold at the mo.

I am looking for 465 (65 of this goes to Westwood as transfer fee) - for this you would get access to the three westwoods in Dublin.

This is a really good deal as 12 month membership is 660 (the membership can be taken off hold at any time) and you would be getting 13 months instead of 12.

If you know anyone who might be interested please let them know. I would be happy to meet you at a westwood to organise the transfer.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭stevedublin

2 here looking for another to avail of group deal for Carlisle...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Serlokas

Looking to join WESTPOINT ASAP. Anyone going there soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

My mate pulled out so need one more for Westpoint! Heading up there tomorrow, any takers?

I can make it to westpoint after 6 tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

I've emailed Serlokas and got a PM yesterday Wardie :S

I've called Westpoint and told it's for three only. Head receiptionist is in at 10 so calling then to try and get the 195e for us all.

-- No joy on that, sorry. If you hold off untill Dec 1st though prices should be 450e for 3 people, I'm sure you can get a few here for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tincha

My boyfriend is looking for 2 others to join Northwood. Anyone interested?

Hi, have you found the other 2 to join?

Me and my BF joining the gym tonite.

Email me pls if you are still interested on justyna.nowo@gmail.com.
    Want to join ASAP!!! but can wait until tomorow for sake of saving couple of quid for Christmas :-)

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 2ec

Anderoo wrote: »
    Couple here looking for one more to get the deal in Lucan. Contact ASAP.

Sent you a PM there, good deal now - down to 325. I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

anyone for jervis street ben dunne? plan to join next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Time2GetFit

2 here looking for another to avail of group deal for Carlisle...

Hey Man,

Are you still interested in looking for another body to join? My membership expires this evening so looking to join ASAP. If anyone else is interested let me know also.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 heywei

Westpoint is now E450 for 3, works out E150 per person. Looking to join, anyone interested?

heywei wrote: »
    Westpoint is now E450 for 3, works out E150 per person. Looking to join, anyone interested?

Yeah looking to join asap..count me in

• Registered Users Posts: 34 heywei

wardie101 wrote: »
    Yeah looking to join asap..count me in

Great, lets wait for one more to join Westpoint... then we go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 emkoirl

Im looking for one more to join for the 3 person deal at Westpoint it is 150E each we already have two people PM me we can join pretty soon

Hi All,

Still looking for 1 or 2 people to join Carlisle. Can do this evening or tomorrow if anyone is interested? €200 each for 2 people of €175 each if three involved.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 halimc220

Any one interested in joining Carlisle gym in Kimmage?

Normally its 240e per person, but they have a special offer:

400e for 2
    525e for 3

You can save up to 74eur.
    txt me 0876869275

Just looking for one more to avail of 3 person offer if anyone is interested? Probably join tomorrow. Let me know if your interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 flaghead

looking for 2 other people to join northwood gym with @ 175 pp

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭nairy hipples

heather_n wrote: »
    Hi chasy, my boyfriend and I want to join if you haven't found someone to join with let me know. Anyone else who is interested in joining with us, please let me know. Cheers!

Hey Heather_N. Myself and my flatmate are looking to join Ben Dunne in Jervis as well. Have you found somebody to join with yet or are you still looking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dlkovas

I'd interested in extending my membership in NorthWood Gym. If u r still short for people call 0857389372

Still looking to join Westpoint...150 @ for 3 joining

• Registered Users Posts: 12 VOICE of Irish

Hi there, I'm looking for two others to join northwood. Could do tomorrow (Tuesday, 6th December) evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 niallol

Hi all,

a friend and I are looking for one other to join the Carlisle gym. The rate for three people is €525 - that is €175 each.

Let me know if you are interested.

Niall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LOR12

Any one interested in joining Carlisle gym in Kimmage?

Looking for two people to join with for €175 per person?

Please PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dub_ie

niallol wrote: »
    Hi all,

a friend and I are looking for one other to join the Carlisle gym. The rate for three people is €525 - that is about €140 each.

Let me know if you are interested.

Niall
    Niall,
    I'd be interested in joining Carlisle with you and your friend, have sent you a private message.
    Thanks

wardie101 wrote: »
    Still looking to join Westpoint...150 @ for 3 joining

Anyone interested ??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LenkaV

Hi Guys, I am looking for 1 person to join Northwood this week,at the moment the memberships are 175/pp per year if 3 join together. Please pm me with your num. if interested

Advertisement