Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 garovski

Hi all,

I'm interested in joining Ben Dunne's gym called Northwood in Santry but their membership is a little steep for me at €240 per year. Now, if I joined with 2 others, I (and we) can get it at €175 each. Anyone interested in joining with me to reap the discount? If so, please pm me. Prices and link below.

http://bendunnegyms.com/northwood.aspx
    €240.00
    Per Year
    €400.00
    2 Memberships
    (€200 per person)
    €525.00
    3 Memberships
    (€175 per person)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 santrydublin9

Hi Gavoski,

A friend and I are looking for a third person, for the €175 deal. Are you still looking for someone?

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wollwead

Are you sure about the quality of the gym there.I have doubt about it.

Please enlighten us as to why you feel the need have doubts about the quality in Northwood?!

I'm a member there now for since 2009 and the only negative I can find with it is some of the staff aren't exactly friendly (1 or 2 of the PT's/instructors don't smile a lot) but that's OK, it doesn't really affect my training as such, but it might affect other people's. I just think having an outgoing/welcoming personality should be a given to work in the fitness industry, but that's my personal outlook.

The price is good, equipment is exactly what I need (although they could do with some kettlebells and gymnastic rings!) but as a whole they have plenty of what I and the average gym goer need: dumbells, barbells, plates, benches, squat racks, rowers, treadmills, x trainers, stationary bikes, swimming pool, saunas, clean facilities and a shed load of machines that some people might want to use. I'm not sure how much more you can expect for the price?? Yes it sometimes gets a little packed in the evenings but doesn't every gym? I've been in "better" gyms in the past that cost me double and they were just as packed, with less equipment.

I'd love to hear how you think they could make things that much better for that cost????

• Registered Users Posts: 12 santrydublin9

Have been in number of Gyms and this Gym is the best value. Also it is also very well equipped.

Staff are always say hello and good night - if you say hello to them...

So I like this gym and have been in Total Fitness previously. This Gym is excellent Value for Money

Still looking for a third member - anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭gymtime

Membership due at end of month, am looking to club together with 1 or 2 others to avail of one of his deals...pm me if u are interested, i am available most days..thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 halimc220

LOR12 wrote: »
    Any one interested in joining Carlisle gym in Kimmage?

Looking for two people to join with for €175 per person?

Please PM me if interested.

Joining Carlisle gym Dec 2011
    Any one interested in joining Carlisle gym in Kimmage?

Normally its 240e per person, but they have a special offer:

400e for 2
    525e for 3

You can save up to 74eur.
    txt me 0876869275

• Registered Users Posts: 43 halimc220

I'm interested
    txt me 0876869275

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jennyjones1

It was that price last month when I posted that thread. It came down since. Unfortunately I had already renewed by that time. next year I'll wait for a better price !!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 OJS

Hi,

Are you guys still looking for a third person, if so I'd be interested. PM me for arrangements etc. thanks

Hi,

I would be able to offer €300 cash if that's of any interest to you, provided the transfer would be successful. Let me know what you think anyway, I'm trying to organise gym membership this week.
    Thanks

• Advertisement

anyone interested in clubbing together with me??

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Gooners.

OJS wrote: »
    Hi,

Are you guys still looking for a third person, if so I'd be interested. PM me for arrangements etc. thanks

Hi, just saw that you are looking 2 people to join with to avail of the reduced membership. Two of us are joining and need a third person if you are interested? Let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Gooners.

We are planning on joining Northwood gym early this week and need a third person to avail of reduced membership ie 175/yr. If anyone is interested PM me. Thanks

Gooners. wrote: »
    Hi, just saw that you are looking 2 people to join with to avail of the reduced membership. Two of us are joining and need a third person if you are interested? Let me know.

Hi,

Sorry, i just joined a gym today. Thanks for reply.

anyone interested in clubbing together for BD Jervis? Pm me...

halimc220 and OJS, are you still looking for the group membership as we could join together. Please pm if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭smithslist

Looking for 2 other's to group join the Ben Dunne's gym in Carlisle??

- 240e per person
    - 175e per person (in group of 3 membership)

Anyone interested?? Please PM me

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 PEFC

Hello

Im looking for two other people to join BD Northwood gym in order to make it €175pp. Anybody interested?

Looking for a third person to join BD Northwood before the end of the month to get it @ €175 each, any one interested, pm me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Currently €450 for 3 people joining.

Need another 2 if anyone interested, working out €150 for the year?

It's a December offer, I imagine prices will go up when everyone is signing up in January.

Post here or PM me.

• Advertisement

am looking to rejoin asap anyone interested in clubbing together to get better value? am available any day ...

• Registered Users Posts: 15 colin31

looking to join northwood before the end of month & needing 2 others to join with me

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭leroypatches

LenkaV wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I am looking for 1 person to join Northwood this week,at the moment the memberships are 175/pp per year if 3 join together. Please pm me with your num. if interested

Hi,
    We have 4 people wanting to join. If we joined up with you it would make 6 so 2x group of three if youre still looking. Pm me if so
    Thanks,
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

gymtime wrote: »
    am looking to rejoin asap anyone interested in clubbing together to get better value? am available any day ...

I'm interested. If we get 1 more we can get it for 150 quid instead of 175.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭I_choose_life

Looking to join Northwood before the end of the month.... need two more???

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭leroypatches

Hi,
    We have 4 people and want to make 2 groups of 3. Anyone interested? or just 1 extra person with me and my girlfriend. On for doing it on tuesday 27th or sometime soon. deal ends after december
    Thanks,
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

Hi,
    We have 4 people and want to make 2 groups of 3. Anyone interested? or just 1 extra person with me and my girlfriend. On for doing it on tuesday 27th or sometime soon. deal ends after december
    Thanks,
    Brian

Which gym do you want to join? I have 2 of us for Carlisle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Westpoint anyone?

Have 2, need another 1.

Will work out at €150 each for the year.

Will be doing this on Thursday so drop me a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pudsey

Is anyone looking to join the Carslile gym. Myself and possible one other are going to join and would like another person to join with us.
    Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pudsey

Carlisle?
    Myself and possibly one other want to join, anyone want to join with us?

Thanks

Advertisement