Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Niamhus86

Hi

Looking to join Carlisle gym end of Jan ... my membership needs to be renewed there by 31st Jan but Im sure I can renew before this date.

I know its cheaper to join with 2 or 3 ppl so please PM me or mail me: niamh_pigott@hotmail.com if interested

Thanks

Niamh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Danny92

hows it goin mate sorry bou this but 2 of my mates are joinin the gym so ill be joinin with them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Motorist

Danny92 wrote: »
    hows it goin mate sorry bou this but 2 of my mates are joinin the gym so ill be joinin with them

Danny Fickle, at least you had the decency to let him know you were pulling out of the arrangement.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭epopnomis

Anyone interested in joining carlisle gym PM me... I'd be willing to go up this w/e...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Danny92

well yeh no point in being a prick bou this i know he wants to join and if i was in the same situation i wud want to be informed if someone was pullin out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

Are ye still looking for someone to join northwood gym? im movin to dublin on sunday and will be lookin to join that gym at some stage during the week....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

looking for 1 more to join the carlisle on Monday/Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭kathy2

Hi

Still looking for one more our membership is up on 31st Jan:)

Kathy

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ben36

coach22 wrote: »
    Are ye still looking for someone to join northwood gym? im movin to dublin on sunday and will be lookin to join that gym at some stage during the week....

Two here looking for one more for northwood if you're still looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bumblebee2012

ben36- looking to join northwood this week if we can arrange a time that suits?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Riggs1

Crosáidí wrote: »
    looking for 1 more to join the carlisle on Monday/Tuesday
    Hi, I'm looking to join Carlisle this week too but don't have 2 other people to join with in order to avail of the €175 price, if you're still looking for someone Mon/Tue eve would suit me!
    Please let me know, thanks.

Anyone interested in joining Northwood, PM me please. This week if possible, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ben36

Yeah,anytime tomorrow or between 11-4 Tuesday-Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

ben36 wrote: »

Yeah,anytime tomorrow or between 11-4 Tuesday-Friday.
    I wouldn't be able to get up to the gym till after 6 because of the hours I work

Evenings definitely best for me too Coach. Anyone interested in being the 3rd this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 rkan

Riggs1 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking to join Carlisle this week too but don't have 2 other people to join with in order to avail of the €175 price, if you're still looking for someone Mon/Tue eve would suit me!
    Please let me know, thanks.

I'm looking to join Carlisle this week. Am available tonight / tomorrow night if that suits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 destroyer2111

i'm interested in joining n/wood- you sorted for 3 yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 destroyer2111

Evenings definitely best for me too Coach. Anyone interested in being the 3rd this week?

you sorted for a 3rd body yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭roashter

Anyone looking to join Ben Dunne Sandyford?
    Offer is 2 for €175 per person.

kathy2 wrote: »
    Hi

Kathy

Hi Kathy, can you let me know if your still looking for one. I'm hoping to join Carlisle some evening this week. I'll pm you my number, cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Plut

Hi,

Trying to get a group of 3 together to join Northwood (E175 each). Would like to join sometime this week if possible.

PM me your number if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭civitano

Plut wrote: »
    Hi,

Trying to get a group of 3 together to join Northwood (E175 each). Would like to join sometime this week if possible.

PM me your number if you're interested.

Interested here. Have you got any more replies? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Danny Boy

I'm available to join northwood this week as well, just pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AMY86

Hi, my membership for Carlisle Gym runs out on the 31st January but looking for one other person to join to avail of the 3 for 525. (175e each) If interested get in touch!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 25 Alabama Slamma

Hi Kathy,
    I'm interested in joining the Carlisle also. Looking to get the group rate. If you are still looking for people to join with you let me know. I'll PM you my number.
    Cheers
    Adrian

kathy2 wrote: »
    Hi

Kathy

Hi there
    I'm interested in joining the Carlisle also. Looking to get the group rate. If you are still looking for people to join with you let me know. I'll PM you my number.
    Cheers
    Adrian

AMY86 wrote: »
    Hi, my membership for Carlisle Gym runs out on the 31st January but looking for one other person to join to avail of the 3 for 525. (175e each) If interested get in touch!

Hi all, I'm interested in joining the Carlisle Gym but looking to see if anyone else wants to join also and to avail of the 3 for 525. (175e each) If interested get in touch!

Hi all, I'm interested in joining the Carlisle Gym but looking to see if anyone else wants to join also and to avail of the 3 for 525. (175e each) If interested get in touch!

I'm interested in joining some evening this week, i'll pm you my number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chelseapat

Any spaces left
    Pat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 c87c

looking for 2 others to join Carlisle , membership up end of Jan - would like to renew this week or wend if possible

get in touch if interested!

Advertisement