Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chelseapat

c87c wrote: »
    looking for 2 others to join Carlisle , membership up end of Jan - would like to renew this week or wend if possible

get in touch if interested!
    I'm interested in that will pm my number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 c87c

c87c wrote: »
    looking for 2 others to join Carlisle , membership up end of Jan - would like to renew this week or wend if possible

get in touch if interested!

found two others, very quick, cheers all!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭KathleenMcCabe

I'm interested in joining the Carlisle gym as part of the annual multi membership.

Anyone else interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭Izoard

I'm interested in joining the Carlisle gym as part of the annual multi membership.

Anyone else interested?

Yes - plan to renew this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Finsterx

Looking for 2 others to join Northwood some evening this week to avail of the €65 saving per person, anyone interested get back to me thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Musiccailin

Hi all, I'm interested in joining the Carlisle Gym but looking to see if anyone else wants to join also and to avail of the 3 for 525. (175e each) If interested get in touch!
    Hi I'm interested. My membership ends at the end of January. I'll pm you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lola bunny

Finsterx wrote: »
    Looking for 2 others to join Northwood some evening this week to avail of the €65 saving per person, anyone interested get back to me thanks!

Hi

I'm interested in joining if you are still looking for someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

My mate & I looking for a 3rd person to join Carlisle - my membership up for renewal on the 31st so some evening next week would be preferrable! Anyone interested pm me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Smurph90

Does anyone know if you can get 6 month membership or a pay monthly one. Wont be living near northwood in a few months so dont want to pay for a full year. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ben36

2 of us are joining northwood tomorrow morning/early afternoon.if anybody wants to join us to avail of the €175 offer let me know.thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Twizzles1

Hi - looking for 2 more to join Carlisle tues or wed evening this week. 240 for one or 525 for 3 (175 each). Pm me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

2 of us wanting to join northwood this week. any one else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CalvinCooke

Hi there everyone on boards.ie

I am a current member in Lucan ben dunne gym And my membership is up during the week (Wednesday) I think , and there is a special offer going for the moment if you get three people to join together it is €325 (€108) per person for the year.

I would like to try and get two other people to join with me to get this offer as
    A single membership on your own is €160.

I have been a member of this gym since it has been open up and it's great , good range of weights and machines , lots of cardio equipment for people with different goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nolan1977

Hey,

2 people looking to renew membership in Northwood, looking for 1 other.
    Contact 0872277198 if you're interested

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 FAE _Wex

Hi - looking for 2 more to join Carlisle tues or wed evening this week. 240 for one or 525 for 3 (175 each). Pm me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭td2008

2 of us looking for one more for carlisle gym, tomorrow night it that suits. 175 each

right guys need 1 person for saturday to join northwood. 2 of us heading over

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Happyturtle00

Looking to join carlisle with 2 others.
    My membership is up Feb 29th, but can renew any time between now and then. Let me know if interested.

TD2008, did you join carlisle the other night?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Slimdowngal

I'm looking to rejoin Westpoint. Need 2 people who are willing to join with me, 160 each if we do rather than 210. They put up the price the other day by 10 euro! Was thinking to go after work today to join but can hang on in case anyone is interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 oneilldbw

Hi there everyone on boards.ie

I am a current member in Lucan ben dunne gym And my membership is up during the week (Wednesday) I think , and there is a special offer going for the moment if you get three people to join together it is €325 (€108) per person for the year.

I would like to try and get two other people to join with me to get this offer as
    A single membership on your own is €160.

I have been a member of this gym since it has been open up and it's great , good range of weights and machines , lots of cardio equipment for people with different goals.

Hi I'm looking to join Lucan if you haven't already got people. The deal is now €114 with 3 people or €134 with two. I'm looking to do this asap. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭butters.scotch

susieq124 wrote: »
    Looking to join carlisle with 2 others.
    My membership is up Feb 29th, but can renew any time between now and then. Let me know if interested.

TD2008, did you join carlisle the other night?

PM sent...

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭td2008

hey, yeah i got someone , sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭COH

Raw Gym

Annual membership reduced from 499 to 399 and includes free 1 hour PT session, a free consult with our physiotherapist and a full biomechanical assessment from our podiatrist.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,952 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I'm looking to rejoin Westpoint. Need 2 people who are willing to join with me, 160 each if we do rather than 210. They put up the price the other day by 10 euro! Was thinking to go after work today to join but can hang on in case anyone is interested?

heya

im up for joining do you have 3 yet?

after work today suits me good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭lmmoonbeam1976

stevieob wrote: »
    heya

im up for joining do you have 3 yet?

after work today suits me good :)

how much if 3 of us join

how much if 3 of us join

160 per person

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Slimdowngal

hey. I didn't get to join today, too busy and then a vomiting daughter!!! Was thinking to pop up tomorrow to join???

Maybe, not sure if I can get up tomorrow, but will pm you in the afternoon if i can,
    is there a third person to join us

Should be freeing the afternoon to go up. Anyone else to make it 3?

• Advertisement

One more for northwood needed today ...

Advertisement