Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jimbo333

Pudsey wrote: »
    Is anyone looking to join the Carslile gym. Myself and possible one other are going to join and would like another person to join with us.
    Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

I'm looking for one other person to join €185 per person if 3 join all classes are free now, so this is a bargain.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Kkept

Hi.anyone interested in joining northwood tomorrow. Pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 stargazer72

Hi all, I am new to this so hope i do it properly, but myself and a friend are looking to join Northwood Gym Santry. It is €185 each for three people at the moment and my friend is rejoining. Thanks a mil :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 stargazer72

Kkept wrote: »
    Hi.anyone interested in joining northwood tomorrow. Pm me.

Hi, I would like to join Northwood tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Drummer29

Hi, I'm going to join the Carlisle in Kimmage soon, it's obviously cheaper if 2 or 3 join together so if anyone is interested mail me!

• Advertisement

Hey I'm looking to join the Carlisle ASAP....will wait a cpl days to see if anyone wants to join with me for cheaper membership!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jimbo333

Drummer29 wrote: »
    Hey I'm looking to join the Carlisle ASAP....will wait a cpl days to see if anyone wants to join with me for cheaper membership!
    Sorry mate I joined with my friend on Saturday, we got it for €215 each if we had another it would have been €185 each... Seemly if you go down and hang about there's people joining all the time, so if you wait around you can join with someone when they go look to join....

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ruthtegan

Hi, I'm going to join the Carlisle in Kimmage soon, it's obviously cheaper if 2 or 3 join together so if anyone is interested mail me!

Hi i'm interested too. I went to Carlisle last night to check it out and i want to join. Let me know if you can get a third person. I don't know how this would work but i suppose if either the two of us or if another person wants to join too we could meet at the gym at a certain time suitable to all.
    Well let me know what you think

Ok cool! Thanks for the response.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

Hi, Im interested in joining the Carlisle Gym if anybody else is interested, let me know

Cheers

• Advertisement

Hi
    Yes very interested too - i replied to a message put up by drummer29. i will message them again and see if the 3 of us could get membership together. Would you be interested in signing up tomorrow?

Are you still interested in joining?

Are you syill interested in joining?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

ruthtegan wrote: »
    Hi
    Yes very interested too - i replied to a message put up by drummer29. i will message them again and see if the 3 of us could get membership together. Would you be interested in signing up tomorrow?

Tomorrow morning works for me

are you still interested in joining?

Adverts | Friends

Adverts | Friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Shellhegs

Hi

I am hoping to join northwood also this week. I am wondering have you and your friend already joined or are ye still looking for am extra person to bring down the price?

Thanks
    Michelle

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Forever Red

Hi
    My membership is up and want to renew
    Let me know if you still need some to make up the numbers
    Ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jenbe

I'm hoping to join Carlisle this week. I'm available any evening after 6pm and also available Wednesday morning and all day friday.

If you send me a PM with your mobile number I can meet ye at Carlisle, I only live five minutes away.

Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Layla12389

Hi

Please let me know if anyone still needs a 3rd person to join Carlisle with

Looking to join as soon as possible. Pm
    Me If interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Have two people hoping to join Carlisle tonight....is there a third out there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭nordydan

Shellhegs wrote: »
    Hi

I am hoping to join northwood also this week. I am wondering have you and your friend already joined or are ye still looking for am extra person to bring down the price?

Thanks
    Michelle

Not sure if you got sorted but thinking of Northwood also this week

• Registered Users Posts: 29 korbend

I'm going to be renewing my membership in Ben Dunne's Gym in Jervis Street over the next couple of weeks. I'm looking for one more person so we can avail of the discount. PM me if interested.

€360.00
    2 Memberships
    (€180 per person)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Still looking for one more person for Carlisle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jenbe

Forever Red & mccy02 are joining Carlisle at 8pm tomorrow night (Thursday) and require one more person. ( I was the third but ended up joining for six months last night)

If there is anyone looking to team up with two others and tomorrow evening suits then PM Forever Red and mccy02 with your number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sand07

Would be intrested in Northwood 570euro for 3 memberships 190each. Lets know if you need a 3rd. person or anybody else out there want to make up another 3. Ready to join this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CAP9

Hello,

Is anyone looking to join the Northwood gym in the next few weeks and avail of a group discount? I'm hoping to end my membership with my current gym the end of April so ideally would be joining Northwood from the start of May.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MattyCondron

Same looking for another 2 to Join with, was going to get the 6month membership for 165 but with 3 its 190 per person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CAP9

Is there a group discount for 6 months or is it just for one year? If it's just for the year would you consider this membership if we could find a third person?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

Looking for more 1 person to join NORTHWOOD this Sunday (22.04.12) along with me and my GF.

Works out at €570 (so €190 each)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Layla12389

Lookin for one more person to join CARLISLE asap

Pm me directly and I will post up when I have a full group so not to waste anyone's time

Thanks

Advertisement