Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CAP9

ION08 wrote: »
    Looking for more 1 person to join NORTHWOOD this Sunday (22.04.12) along with me and my GF.

Works out at €570 (so €190 each)

Hey, would be interested in joining with you if you're still needing a third!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

CAP9 wrote: »
    Hey, would be interested in joining with you if you're still needing a third!

Great. Send me a PM with your number and we'll arrange to join! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 frankie55

Hi another for northwood here looking to join from monday onwards

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 29 korbend

I'm still looking for one person to join Ben Dunne's Gym in Jervis st if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭MsMoo

Hi Guys,
    Looking for someone to join the Ben Dunne gym in Lucan, ideally looking for two people for the 3 person membership (€125 each), but even the 2 person membership would be good (€139 each).

Please drop me a PM if interested and we can make arrangements.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Layla12389

Our group of three has signed up to carlisle. No more pms, please and thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Hi,

I'm looking for one more person to join Carlisle this week. PM me you number and I'll be in touch.

Regards
    Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Kkept

Hi,

Looking to join Northwood Gym tonight (Mon 23rd). Am looking for a second and third person. Anyone interested - please pm me with mobile and I'll call you back.

Thanks,

Ken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 yawl85

korbend wrote: »
    I'm going to be renewing my membership in Ben Dunne's Gym in Jervis Street over the next couple of weeks. I'm looking for one more person so we can avail of the discount. PM me if interested.
    €360.00
    2 Memberships
    (€180 per person)

Me too - have you found someone yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Le0

Beau wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for one more person to join Carlisle this week. PM me you number and I'll be in touch.

Regards
    Neil

Hi will gladly join you Leo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Keep_Her_Lit

Hi, I'm renewing my membership in Ben Dunne Lucan. If anyone is interested in availing of the 3 member discount, please reply and/or PM me. Individual membership is €170, 3 can join for €375 (€125 per person) or 2 can join for €278 (€139 per person).

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

Hey, I'm also interested in joining Ben Dunne in Lucan, especially for 125. Count me in perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bren53

ispini1984 wrote: »
    Hi, Im interested in joining the Carlisle Gym if anybody else is interested, let me know

Cheers
    Yes. I need to renew for May. are you still looking for another?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭cas_k

Looking to join Northwood Gym ASAP looking for another two people. Please PM me if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bren53

cas_k wrote: »
    Looking to join Northwood Gym ASAP looking for another two people. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks but onlt Carlisle suits me - and I got two mates on Booards. good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Quoi?

Ben Dunne's Carlisle Health and fitness in Terenure is offerent a deal of 3 memberships for €570 - €190 each, as opposed to the usual €250 for one person.

Is anyone interested in joining or coming to renewal that could join with me??

The gym is well equiped - lots of free weights (incl most of the olympic style equipment - benches, squat racks), lots of cardio (treadmills, stride-er things(name?)), swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam rooms, free classes etc etc.
    (I was a member before, hence the knowledge of it).

Details:
    http://bendunnegyms.com/carlisle.aspx

Post here or email me: faltermeyer AT gmail DOT com

Its just a simple matter of 3 of us meeting there, signing up at the same time, and thats it - no further commitment/connection! :)

I did this about 4years ago and managed to get 4 together for the offer back then...so heres hoping I can do it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Quoi?

Beau, Leo, you have PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 susankennedy80

Hi,
    I'm interested in joining Nothwood gym. Went for a look around the other day and one of the staff told me for 255 you get 16months membership starting tomorrow Tues 1st may. Looking for 1 or 2 people to join with me to avail of the discount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mario131

Im looking for 2 other people to join Ben Dunne Carlisle tonight or tomorrow. It's 195 each with 16 months membership. Send me a pm if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Need one person to have 3 to join Northwood tomorrow. Plan on being there for 4:30. PM if interested. €195 each

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Chappie 1

Hi there,

The Carylisle is 249 for 15 months with 4. I have two including myself- anyone that want to join this week pm me.

I am interested in joining up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Boopydoo

Bambaata wrote: »
    Need one person to have 3 to join Northwood tomorrow. Plan on being there for 4:30. PM if interested. €195 each
    I am interested in joining Northwood and can be there at 4:30pm today. Please confirm though!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭willah

Need 2 people to join northwood. €195 each can meet today or tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭epopnomis

Chappie 1 wrote: »
    I am interested in joining up
    I can be the 4th, let me know what day you were going to join up... for carlisle

Anyone interested in joining carlisle gym this week...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lukeire

Hi there, myself and the girlfriend are looing at joining Northwood in the next few days. Are you still looking for people to join with you?

Can be down there tomorrow evening.
    willah wrote: »
    Need 2 people to join northwood. €195 each can meet today or tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭willah

Lukeire wrote: »
    Hi there, myself and the girlfriend are looing at joining Northwood in the next few days. Are you still looking for people to join with you?

Can be down there tomorrow evening.

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pdmxk91

epopnomis wrote: »
    Anyone interested in joining carlisle gym this week...?

I am looking to join The Carlisle this week as well. I am joining with a friend so we just need one more person to get the deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GeorgieK

I'm joining Carlisle gym this week, need 2 more people to get the 195 each for 16 months deal. Anyone interested PM me

• Advertisement

GeorgieK wrote: »
    I'm joining Carlisle gym this week, need 2 more people to get the 195 each for 16 months deal. Anyone interested PM me
    Is this the deal at the minute, I'd be defo up for joining tomorrow, when were you going to join up. Would have to be tomorrow probably as I'm away for the w/e

Advertisement