Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dainiux79

Hi there, myself and the girlfriend are looing at joining Northwood in the next few days. Need one more person.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Mooo

dainiux79 wrote: »
    Hi there, myself and the girlfriend are looing at joining Northwood in the next few days. Need one more person.

I'm free tomorrow to join up northwood. When suits? Pm me with contact details if you're still looking for a 3rd person

• Registered Users Posts: 2 csemaj

I'm interested in joining Carlisle. I have two people including myself. Anyone interested in linking up please let me know by PM or on the board here.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Mooo

willah wrote: »
    Need 2 people to join northwood. €195 each can meet to still looking for soneone day or tomorrow.
    Are you still looking for someone to join northwood

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Hi,
    I'm looking for one other person to join leisureworld gym in bishopstown, cork with me -they're running a two for one offer for the last weekend in may only, works out at 275 each for 12 months peak.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 spd81

I'm interested in joining Carlisle Gym this weekend. Looking for two other people to Join with. Call me on 0863039070 if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mrs.g

Looking for 1 more person to join Carlisle gym ASAP :)

csemaj wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining Carlisle. I have two people including myself. Anyone interested in linking up please let me know by PM or on the board here.

Thanks.

Are you still looking for one more person to join?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 csemaj

mrs.g wrote: »
    Are you still looking for one more person to join?

Sorry I have already found someone.
    Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DoeyM

Hi,

I am looking for 2 people to join Carlisle gym with me. The latest deal they have on is €585 for 3 people for 16 months membership (€195 per person).

If you interested please PM me.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

DoeyM wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for 2 people to join Carlisle gym with me. The latest deal they have on is €585 for 3 people for 16 months membership (€195 per person).

Thanks.

For some reason I cannot seem to send PMs but there's 2 of us looking to join up with a third person - Is it possible for you to PM me with a contact number please?

Sorry - just PM'd you now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DoeyM

mrs.g wrote: »
    For some reason I cannot seem to send PMs but there's 2 of us looking to join up with a third person - Is it possible for you to PM me with a contact number please?

Sorry - just PM'd you now.

Thanks a million. We're sorted now for our 3 people ;)

Thanks a million. We're sorted now for our 3 people ;)

Looking forward to it . Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Aera

I am looking for an extra person to join to avail of this offer!
    There is more information about Northwood May Special Offer:
    MAY SPECIAL OFFER

Join this May
    For 12 Months
    and You will get an EXTRA
    4 MONTHS*
    FREE MEMBERSHIP
    * Available for all membership types in all our Dublin Gyms
    bd_gyms_wide.gif
    Seriously Cheaper than the Rest

http://bendunnegyms.com/northwood.aspx

Just send me PM
    Thanks

Hi there, so I am looking to pay for this offer on Thursday 17 May (afternoon), so I still need one more person to join the offer, we have meet there (northwood) and fiil out application form and pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Leanne_M

Aera wrote: »
    Hi there, so I am looking to pay for this offer on Thursday 17 May (afternoon), so I still need one more person to join the offer, we have meet there (northwood) and fiil out application form and pay.

I've sent you a pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Hi,

Looking for someone to join Ben Dunne Jervis with me, its 185 per person for 16 months (4 free) if two people :)

PM me if interested

Hi,

I'm looking to join Northwood on the deal at the moment if anyone else is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭candle_wax

Leanne_M wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking to join Northwood on the deal at the moment if anyone else is interested.

PM sent :)

Myself and candle_wax are looking for a third person to go in on the 3 person deal in northwood hopefully thursday or friday morning this week if anyone is interested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Rewind

Leanne_M wrote: »
    Myself and candle_wax are looking for a third person to go in on the 3 person deal in northwood hopefully thursday or friday morning this week if anyone is interested?

Hey Leanne, I sent you a PM.

Thanks for this forum, we joined the gym today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ialagha

are you still looking for someone for gym , i am interested
    please let me know if you are still looking for someone to join the gym

Hi,

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ialagha

I am interested in joining the carlisle gym
    there is a good offer for 3 people ( 185 euro each ) a year for 12 months + 4 extra free if joined in may

please let me know if anyone is

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DuzaMi

Hi there, I'm looking people to join with me to Santry Gym soon as possible.
    Anyone interested? 16monts membership -195 if 3 persons together
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 24 cedargurl

Ialagha
    I want to join Carlisle too, we just need a third person to get the discount. So I will join with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mooeygooey

Anyone interested in joining the Ben Dunne gym in Lucan? Looking for another person or two to get the discount. Hope to join this evening if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tan122

looking for a third person to join northwood asap. Anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dublin Gym Buddy

ialagha wrote: »
    I am interested in joining the carlisle gym
    there is a good offer for 3 people ( 185 euro each ) a year for 12 months + 4 extra free if joined in may

please let me know if anyone is

I'm interested to join Carlisle also. Have you guys signed up yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Dublin Gym Buddy

cedargurl wrote: »
    Ialagha
    I want to join Carlisle too, we just need a third person to get the discount. So I will join with you.

I'd like to join also. Have you joined yet?

Advertisement