Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭valc

hi there,

Definitely interested Can meet any night this week to join. PM me if you need that 3rd person.

valc

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭valc

also interested in joining Carlisle. If anyone needs another to get the 3 person offer, PM me.

valc

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sorealace

heyy.. i need 2 people to go with for the carlisle gym
    if ure interested contact me on this number 0894793505

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Sub

Also looking to join carlisle with 2 others. Text me - 0863518750 and i'll be able to join ASAP.
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 roze79

Damoirl wrote: »
    Yep my girlfriend is looking to join Northwood this week. Is there one more?
    im looking forward to join northwood gym also ..still interested?

• Advertisement

laurah07 wrote: »
    Anyone interested in joining northwood santry this week ?
    if you are still interested i would like to join.

tom31 wrote: »
    am also lookin to join? when?
    still interested in joining to northwood gym? im looking for 2 more people to join with me

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Captain Danger

roze79 wrote: »
    still interested in joining to northwood gym? im looking for 2 more people to join with me

Also looking to join Northwood

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

I'll be joining Northwood preferably this monday, can be any day next week however if it doesn't suit. PM for details. I'll be joining next week regardless if anyone else wants to avail of the offer, but it would be nice to get money off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 festygirl

Hi is anyone still interested in joining Northwood Gym? I'm looking for 2 others
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Captain Danger

festygirl wrote: »
    Hi is anyone still interested in joining Northwood Gym? I'm looking for 2 others
    thanks

Hey festygirl, I'd be interested if you haven't found anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 8 festygirl

Hi Captain Danger,

ok great, so we just need one more.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

Hi Captain Danger,

I'm in if still up for it. PM for details

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

thanks

Hey,

If you are still looking for people for this, please give me a PM. I'll deffo join :)

Noxin wrote: »
    Hey,

If you are still looking for people for this, please give me a PM. I'll deffo join :)
    still looking for someone to join Northwoood gym?

Hi Captain Danger,

guys are you still looking for one more person to join northwood gym??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I will be rejoining carlisle gym very soon to get the 12+4 offer, need 2 interested people

I am free to join monday to friday evenings from 6onward and all day weekends

jameshayes wrote: »
    I will be rejoining carlisle gym very soon to get the 12+4 offer, need 2 interested people

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 katie777

So we need one more person. I would like to join asap so even today
    because 2people pay 230euros and that's fine with me. Are we waiting
    for another one or go ahead with 230euros???

Let me know pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 katie777

So we need one more person. I would like to join asap so even today
    because 2people pay 230euros and that's fine with me. Are we waiting
    for another one or go ahead with 230euros???

Let me know pls.

• Advertisement

one more person for joining to Northwood Gym. anyone interested? 200 euro per person 12 month +4 months extra free

• Registered Users Posts: 8 xciarax1

Hi, you still looking to join?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Have you joined yet? I want to join Carlisle. Free most of te time to go down.

xciarax1 wrote: »
    Hi, you still looking to join?
    atgate wrote: »
    Have you joined yet? I want to join Carlisle. Free most of te time to go down.

I'm still free - drop me a pm if you 2 are still interested and we can arrange to meet up

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ingridbr

roze79 wrote: »
    one more person for joining to Northwood Gym. anyone interested? 200 euro per person 12 month +4 months extra free
    Hi, im interested in joining with you. if you are still looking for someone please pm me, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 keithdigi

Hey guys,

Joining Northwood gym in Santry over the weekend with a friend and need one more person to avail of the €200 euro for 16 months for 3 memberships deal.

I've heard it's a fairly busy gym but most are at peak times.

It's a pretty good deal. There is apparently issues with parking at busy periods and clamping takes place but you can park over by Spar/Mc Donalds.

If anyone fancies jumping in on the deal just leave a comment and I'll PM you details.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

keithdigi wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Joining Northwood gym in Santry over the weekend with a friend and need one more person to avail of the €200 euro for 16 months for 3 memberships deal.

I've heard it's a fairly busy gym but most are at peak times.

It's a pretty good deal. There is apparently issues with parking at busy periods and clamping takes place but you can park over by Spar/Mc Donalds.

If anyone fancies jumping in on the deal just leave a comment and I'll PM you details.

Cheers

Hey, i'm not interested in joining but I have a friend who works in the offices beside Northwood and a couple of months ago he asked me to join with him to get this deal.I'll text him now and see if he's interested in joining with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 keithdigi

Brilliant that'd be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kopite1963

Hi
    My partner and I want to join north wood before end of June. Do you still need two more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 kopite1963

Hi.
    My partner and I want to join northwood before end of June. Need one more.

Advertisement