Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kopite1963

roze79 wrote: »
    one more person for joining to Northwood Gym. anyone interested? 200 euro per person 12 month +4 months extra free

Hi there.
    My girlfriend and I will join with you. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

kopite1963 wrote: »
    Hi.
    My partner and I want to join northwood before end of June. Need one more.

I'm looking to join on Monday evening, that'll be the earliest I'd be able to make it up. If interested PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Hondo75

Any one joining Lucan this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭valc

2 of us plan to rejoin Carlisle this week. Anyone else interested?

valc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Hondo75 wrote: »
    Any one joining Lucan this week.

Yep. think of joining this week.

wass going to pop around tonight if you interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

valc wrote: »
    2 of us plan to rejoin Carlisle this week. Anyone else interested?

valc

Yeah. PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 keithdigi

We still need one person for this. Heading tomorrow evening to join up so if anyone fancies jumping in on it mail me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ainestafford

still looking? im interested too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Hey,

Myself and my brother are looking to join Carlisle before Saturday, if anyone's interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Lola_86

Am I too late? Thinking of joining tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 keithdigi

Lola_86 wrote: »
    Am I too late? Thinking of joining tonight!

Unfortunately you are but I'll pm you details of a guy who wants someone to join with.

Thanks that would be great!! Anyone else up for it? Thinking of joining tonight but can wait till tomorrow if someone is interested?! Cheers

Looking to join Northwood Gym in Santry, PM me if anyone is interested! Thinking of going down tonight or tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BORBOLETTA

Looking to join Northwood Gym in Santry, PM me if anyone is interested! Thinking of going down tonight or tomorrow!

Hi Lola,

I'd be interested in joining with you. I've been trying to PM you but I'm having probs with it. I'll try again in a while.

Cheers,

B

Thats great BORBOLETTA - i'll PM you, if anyone else wants to come with us it would be 200 each!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 reidsa

Looking to join Northwood this week... Anyone out there up for it aswell? Need 2 peeps cause I'd rather not pay 65 euro extra if i can help it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 32 reidsa

Thats great BORBOLETTA - i'll PM you, if anyone else wants to come with us it would be 200 each!

Yeah i'd be up for it... can go up whenever with yas

Great, I'll PM you and we can go up together tonight or tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 alvarosverige

Joining the Northwood gym today or tomorrow. If anyone is interested, PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Sub

joining carlisle TONIGHT at around 6pm with 1 other person, if someone else wants to join please let me know ASAP by calling/texting me on 0863518750.thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 guinness1

Hi,

Looking to join Westpoint gym before offer (16months for price of 12) expires this Saturday. Please PM me if interested.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Sub

still looking for one other person to join carlisle! already have 1 other person. meeting at carlisle at half 6 today, text me if you want to join with us 0863518750

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Daniel7

lola my and my sister are joining tomorow if thats any use to you

Sorry I joined tonight...if you see above "Alvarosverige" is looking for someone so maybe ye could go together. Just to let you know all the money has to come out of one card, you cant pay cash!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Daniel7

alrite no problem didnt know that about the card tho, thanx for the heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

I'm going to head up to Carlisle tomorrow, to hopefully sign up with my brother, if anyone wants to join us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 phs

jameshayes wrote: »
    anyone?
    Yes - I would like to join Carlyle - if you are still looking for another person.
    Could meet there this (Friday) evening at 7.30ish if suitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Yellow16

My daughter wishes to join before end June!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Yellow16

Are you still looking for third person to join?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 phs

keithdigi wrote: »
    We still need one person for this. Heading tomorrow evening to join up so if anyone fancies jumping in on it mail me.

Advertisement