Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

Got it.. Not sure how I'm fixed for next Monday but we'll organize some evening next week to sign up.

We just need one other person to join Carlisle with us next week.. Pm me whoever is interested :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Anyone know if you join one Ben Dunne gym can you use another?
    I live in Donaghmede and will be working in Blanch from next month so would be looking at a mix of Northwood and Westpoint. Would happily pay the higher northwood price to do it....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 murt22

Got it.. Not sure how I'm fixed for next Monday but we'll organize some evening next week to sign up.

We just need one other person to join Carlisle with us next week.. Pm me whoever is interested :-)
    Hi id be interested in signing up with yourself and the other member if you havent already done so, was going to join today by myself and just checked this hopeing, am working and have a gaa match tomorow (tue) should be free wednesday evening,if this suits let me know, thanks

Murt you have a pm.

Nelbert - as far as I know you can't do that. You can only use the gym youve paid your subscription for :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Looking for 2 to join Carlisle tomorrow evening around 7ish if possible, am flexible if tomorrow doesn't suit everyone.

Ta

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Looking for 2 to join Carlisle tomorrow evening around 7ish if possible, am flexible if tomorrow doesn't suit everyone.

Ta

1 more required for tomorrow @7

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Mikeosul

Me and LP2 are looking for one more to join Northwood this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Ta

Kenny Powers I have sent you pm, am available this eve

Fiona

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

fifi28 wrote: »

Ta

Kenny Powers I have sent you pm, am available this eve

Fiona

Kenny can you just pm or txt me if u got my pm with my number thanks - bit of a novice at posting on here :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 SeanKobe

Im still looking for one person to join Carlisle tomorrow night text me if you're interested 0871701263

• Advertisement

Hi guys.. thought it was important to let you all know that the Carlisle have changed their procedure for new members signing up. Myself and 2 others arrived there this evening to sign up and stood in a queue for 15 mins and then when we got to the desk they advised us that we had to sign up at their kiosk. When we enquired if we could pay separately we were told no and that payment had to be put on ONE CARD. Im assuming this is the same for all of their gyms which makes things harder for people such as ourselves looking to go in on their deals as they do not accept cash payments. This might also cause difficulty for people like myself who can claim part of their club subs back through their job. My job will only accept a receipt for individual membership and due to this I had to pull out this afternoon after going to the trouble of organizing to meet two other boards users and I feel bad for letting them down.

For any others planning on going in on this deal: Please be prepared and ensure that one person is willing to put the payment on their card and the other two will need to bring cash to fix them up. Also, only one person will get a copy of the receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dino234

Hi,
    I will be joining westpoint (Blanch) in the next few days if anyone wants to save on the joining fee.

Thanks

I'm still looking for one person to join Carlisle gym sometime soon. Its only 205 euro each for 12 months and you get 3 months extra for free. PM me if your interested.

Hey I'm still looking for a third person to join Carlisle Gym. Its 205 euro for 12 months and you get 3 months extra for free. PM me if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Bold Abdu

SeanKobe wrote: »
    Hey I'm still looking for a third person to join Carlisle Gym. Its 205 euro for 12 months and you get 3 months extra for free. PM me if your interested

I'm looking for 1 more to join Carlisle too. Anybody interested?

PM me if any takers.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭lecker Hendl

looking for 2 people to join Carlisle with. PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Dubhlinner

need one person to join jervis ben dunne gym. 190euro for 15 months if done tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭lecker Hendl

looking for 2 people to join Carlisle with. PM if interested

Anyone? it's the last day of the offer for an extra 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JoiningGym

I am looking for an extra person to join Lucan with me to avail of the current offer! PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭crank_1975

Does anyone know if the memberships in Ben Dunne Gyms are transferrable? I work on contract and I don't want to pay for a year if I can't sell it on if my contract is not extended.

If membership is transferrable then I would be looking for 2 others to join Northwood :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I was told it was for a small fee

• Registered Users Posts: 2 teacher205

Looking for someone to join northwood gym with me.
    Thanks

Still looking for someone to join Northwood.

AUGUST SPECIAL OFFER

Join for 12 months
    and get
    3 Months Extra FREE

Only 210 when three join. Its a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Smurts

One more here for Carlisle if anyone's looking to join

3 months free offer has been extended too

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Deano69

Looking to join the Carlisle myself, PM if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Smurts

Deano69 and myself just need one more to get the offer - let us know, cheers!

JoiningGym wrote: »
    Still looking for someone to join Northwood.

AUGUST SPECIAL OFFER

Join for 12 months
    and get
    3 Months Extra FREE

Only 210 when three join. Its a bargain.

I got my 2 and im joined! Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 7 The Murray fan

Hey Guys,

Anyone interested in joining Northwood Gym in Santry. Its €210 each if 3 people join and thats for 15 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lrdef90

alright folks, im looking for two people to join northwood with.
    210 euro each for 15 months.
    pm me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 thejoc

Need x2 for Carlisle deal - 15 months @ €210ea - PM please

Advertisement